4.00 star(s) 205 Votes

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Maybe before comparing people's languages to "broken" or "basic elementary school" English, you should be able to use your own well enough to recognize a high school level word within that language.

Edumacate yourself some.

Hahaha. At first I thought you were defining pidgen languages. ;P. .. Damn emoji fail.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
game started off with a lot of potential but then it just went downhill after that. dialogue doesn't match who should be speaking, renders jump randomly to different people, grammar is awful and almost unreadable at times, and MC acts like a big shot when in reality, any of the older vamps could rip him apart and be done with it. dev, you royally fucked this game up

Reactions: Risbue

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, if this was indeed the end, then I guess I can see it working. It's like we have had the story of how the MC became a vampire, and it ends with a new status quo.
Seems like the first novel in a series.

chaosbox24

Apr 2, 2023
I had wrote a review not too long ago that I thought that the dev was getting burned out because the writing tanked so hard and none of the choices seemed to do anything anymore, and it seems that I was right. This is very disappointing to say the least. This means that all of those choices in the first 3 chapters really do mean nothing at all, since it turns into a KN towards the end and now it seems to be finished. Sad to see the game end with a whimper and not a bang.

Reactions: S4b3rz and Risbue

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Maybe before comparing people's languages to "broken" or "basic elementary school" English, you should be able to use your own well enough to recognize a high school level word within that language.

Edumacate yourself some.

(1) They literally typed "pigeon" and NOT "pidgin."
(2) Not having heard a certain term doesn't make me uneducated. I feel as if I'm pretty fucking smart, especially compared to the average in this world, just going off of the daily grammatical disasters all over the internet.
(3) Your assumption that I was insulting someone is your OWN problem, and not mine. I was asking a simple question, wanting a simple answer, from the person I responded to with my question, and not from some internet armchair know-it-all who enjoys his off time by misinterpreting random comments, and throwing shade.
(4) Even in the link you sent me, in the definition of the word, a "pidgin language" is, in fact, a simplified way of speaking. "Basic elementary English" is, as well, simplified English.
(5) Conglomeration and ergonomics are high school level words too, but I don't insult people when they tell me they've never heard those words before.

Maybe you could learn a little bit yourself before automatically assuming the worst in someone, and then immediately turning to insults.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well I knew the dev no longer gave a fuck but this is the ending, really?

View attachment 4067754

This is nearly as bad as Daniels K.

Ep 1 and 2 showed potential but then the dev is just like "fuck it" and cobbled some shit together to "get it done". Fuck the plot or continuity.
I came here to say the same thing.
I loaded the game, and it immediately went to this black screen. I didn't see an "ending."

Considering I've tried 3 times now to see an ending to this, and there are now rude, snotty people in the comments, I'm gone.
Thread ignored...I'm outy.

Reactions: Content_Consumer

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Well from what I played it was good, I enjoyed it quite a bit. The preview pictures aren't the best, but its hard to get a handle of how good the game is based on previews. If you are looking for no story all sex then dont read this one, but if you like stories in VNs then this one is pretty good. I dont understand what the relation is between review score and preview picture, though.
even though not completely, the preview pictures re/present the game, what is not to understand, like the preview/trailer of a movie. a part of a book can also present a book, but here we don't have part of the story you claim so so great, so pics is all we have. if this game is so great then it deserves better screens to present it right, that's all. i might miss on a good game, but i would not play it - based on what i see here - the choice of screens, the composition, the lighting, even the models look awful, completely uninteresting. i hope you understand me better.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
What a let down, another game with wasted opportunities, the ending leaves too many unsettled scores, too many loose ends, what was the dev thinking about? This game still had potential, but no, here it dies the death of so many games, unfinished for the main part.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
(2) Not having heard a certain term doesn't make me uneducated. I feel as if I'm pretty fucking smart, especially compared to the average in this world, just going off of the daily grammatical disasters all over the internet.
Are you smart enough to do an internet search? If you had you would have immediately found the answer to your original question.

Asking people questions on F95 too often leads to irregular and non-informative responses.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess I didn't see where it said old saves are not compatible with the "all in one" release. lmao
mmkay
well this had troubles with old saves before, on every update since mc and mommy went to that cave i have had to replay since before mommy meets/met her end.

Why the all in one is only 3.1GB? am I missing something?
reading backpages helps: https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-1-5-all-in-one-likesblondes.34331/post-14918534

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
(3) Your assumption that I was insulting someone is your OWN problem, and not mine. I was asking a simple question, wanting a simple answer, from the person I responded to with my question, and not from some internet armchair know-it-all who enjoys his off time by misinterpreting random comments, and throwing shade.
(4) Even in the link you sent me, in the definition of the word, a "pidgin language" is, in fact, a simplified way of speaking. "Basic elementary English" is, as well, simplified English.
(5) Conglomeration and ergonomics are high school level words too, but I don't insult people when they tell me they've never heard those words before.

Maybe you could learn a little bit yourself before automatically assuming the worst in someone, and then immediately turning to insults.
Seeing as you described it using the same loaded terminology that racists use on the regular for pidgin languages commonly spoken by ethnic minorities the world over, I responded in a manner I felt appropriate. Sorry not sorry.

4.00 star(s) 205 Votes