Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Hi, it's working fine for me, all pc links are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tell me will there any more version to come out? Cause' i tell you whenever I think this version is the last for this game, you always ends up releasing a new one. Hence Im little skeptical about this.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-UnRen (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...windowed-3-7-0-unren-powershellhack-v4.92717/)
-Ren'Py SDK 7.5.0 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 1.21 GB
Compressed size: 410 MB

PC: /
MAC (untested): / (workupload didn't like the mac version i guess...)

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Tell me will there any more version to come out? Cause' i tell you whenever I think this version is the last for this game, you always ends up releasing a new one. Hence Im little skeptical about this.
Game is complete, nothing changed, same story and so.
Who knows what happens in the future, I might add content, or have another proofreading. Or enhance/remaster things.

Reactions: NinjasHyper

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How much and how hard femdom?
It might not be super hard, but it is super annoying. Compounded by the fact to none of it is optional, the MC is a spineless Sub and enjoys it, regardless of how the player feels.
But is you enjoy being called pet, or slave, or perv, being molested in your sleep, or tied up and teased, go for it. :cry:
I think really the Dev didn't understand how much some folks dislike content that is gated by Femdom, light or not, otherwise he would have made an alternate path to bang the whores club, and the cousin. ;)
For me personally, unavoidable Femdom pretty much ruined my enjoyment of the game. That and fake-cest, which is stupid, and not being able to bang the MILF/aunt or any sexy teachers. :poop:
There is a Maledom path with another girl that is fun, but if you don't bang the whores club you will only get the bad ends. :devilish:

Reactions: EJW

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
It might not be super hard, but it is super annoying. Compounded by the fact to none of it is optional, the MC is a spineless Sub and enjoys it, regardless of how the player feels.
But is you enjoy being called pet, or slave, or perv, being molested in your sleep, or tied up and teased, go for it. :cry:
I think really the Dev didn't understand how much some folks dislike content that is gated by Femdom, light or not, otherwise he would have made an alternate path to bang the whores club, and the cousin. ;)
For me personally, unavoidable Femdom pretty much ruined my enjoyment of the game. That and fake-cest, which is stupid, and not being able to bang the MILF/aunt or any sexy teachers. :poop:
There is a Maledom path with another girl that is fun, but if you don't bang the whores club you will only get the bad ends. :devilish:
Hey, I know what you mean. Since this was my first game, at the moment I tried to keep it short and simple. If you were to play my other games you'll find that every girl is avoidable, and the "femdom" girls, can be maledomed (if that's a word) somehow.

Who knows, maybe at some point I try to reboot, reboot love, and change a lot of things, but for the moment I'd say the game is complete and probably not gonna work on it again for a long time.

Edit: ABout the fake-cest.... Well, game is on patreon, no incest allowed....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Who knows, maybe at some point I try to reboot, reboot love, and change a lot of things, but for the moment I'd say the game is complete and probably not gonna work on it again for a long time.
Thank you for the kind reply, and for not getting angry at my harsh criticism.
I would not have found it so frustrating if there were not some really good things to appreciate about the game.
No need to remake the game, as a first effort it is really not bad.
If you learn and improve you will turn haters into fans in no time. :love:
I really enjoyed the animations and sounds in the lewd scenes with this last update; those were quite good. (y)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I came from the reboot love 2 thread because the game indicates that to know about what happened before (and I guess about the MC's relationship with some LIs) I should play this one.

But the truth is that I'm not even going to try it. Mainly because of what I've read about femdom (and because I don't like rape and sleep sex tags either).

In any case, I guess I'll start the other one without knowing anything about the story of this one.

Reactions: EJW

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I came from the reboot love 2 thread because the game indicates that to know about what happened before (and I guess about the MC's relationship with some LIs) I should play this one.

But the truth is that I'm not even going to try it. Mainly because of what I've read about femdom (and because I don't like rape and sleep sex tags either).

In any case, I guess I'll start the other one without knowing anything about the story of this one.
You get a kind of previously at the start of the game, it may be enough to play the 2nd without playing the 1st one.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You get a kind of previously at the start of the game, it may be enough to play the 2nd without playing the 1st one.
I've already seen it when I've continued the game. I didn't realize I put it in my post to indicate that it was already solved.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Edit: ABout the fake-cest.... Well, game is on patreon, no incest allowed....
Still surprises me to see Devs make this excuse when hundreds of games on Patreon have incest patches or relationship naming tools. :unsure:
Highest paid adult content creator on Patreon has a game meant to be played with incest. You can do it, I believe in you. ;)

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes