Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Cover.png

Overview:
It's a story about a young man who is found on the street as a child by his future guardian. The new family is poor and lacks any status. But the protagonist still manages to get into an elite college for the rich (Yes, there are plenty of college stories, but you can never have enough of them). Due to the poverty of his guardians, he is forced to work his entire teenage years and doesn't attend school. So how did he manage to get in? That's what you'll find out in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-18
Release Date: 2023-09-24
Developer: Woundead - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.018 Act 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

act1_park_jess_alt2.jpg act1_chelsea_dance37.jpg stop_loop_gr_rozy.jpg act1_heizy_hanna_paty45.jpg act1_hanna_heizy56.jpg
act1_dorm_room_mc_alt_v19.jpg act1_mc_int_twoday13.jpg act1_stella_foto1.jpg act1_dorm_room_mc_alt_v2.jpg act1_hanna35.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Elefex

Sep 25, 2018
Initial release, already 1.8gb, and the renders looks nice?

Looks promising.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I do love me some redheads and I see a hot one in the preview pictures. For that alone, I'll check this out. The story does sound interesting beyond that though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zemax

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reborn [v0.018 Act 1] [Woundead]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It's a story about a young man who is found on the street as a child by his future guardian.
1002593913.jpg

The models look interesting but that overview on the other hand, I hope it doesn't mean that Mc is going to be the typical loser, and almost certainly the other male that appears in the preview will be the typical "Best Friend" that in the end you want to kill. Edit: Well, reading some comments it seems that I hit the nail on the head with the "best friend" trope :KEK:

At least taking into account what the dev says on the Patreon page, I assume the player will have control over how the Mc acts.

Anyways, if the dev lurks f95 good luck.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Can't help but notice there's a shitload of attractive women in the cover there, but the story kinda gives me mixed signals, especially since the MC is another broke ass nobody scoring pussy, fine quality pussy, for "the plot".

Gonna give it a go to see what it's about, but it would be much appreciated if the dev gave us a planned tag list so we know for sure what to expect from their story and avoid any misunderstandings.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes