2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So since there's no incest in the tags (unless it's a future tag, fingers crossed)

are there going to be hot moms of college girls hungry for some d? or just milfy professors?

Reactions: Sporaddict

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
So since there's no incest in the tags (unless it's a future tag, fingers crossed)
MC is an orphan, so not likely.

Would also be nice to see some netori in this.
Probably with Jade Olivia.

But really... what bible-thumping college is this where doing something as completely legal as having sex in your private room would get you expelled? I'm sure we're going to be fed some sob story about how they "had no other choice" and how they need the MC's help to get them out of the trouble they are in. Don't know who I want to drown in a bathtub more; them or ThE bEsT fRiEnD sAm. I've seen less punchable face on an NTR villain.

Is there a tag for masochism because if I return to this it'll be because I hate myself.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
got a huge BADIK clone vibe from this. didn't hate it. no silly extras like finding renders and dumbass minigames.. but yeah, the blackmail over being expelled for having sex in a dorm is moronic. still will probably give it a chance next update. hope the dev gets a better translator to english.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Some decent renders and animations, shit plot, forced "choices", extremely unlikeable characters you're forced to interact with, Engrish and random Russian, annoying-to-navigate sandbox (Most of which makes no sense and doesn't need to be there. You can examine a chair for example. Oh boy.) and the music is extremely and obnoxiously loud until you turn it down.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Some decent renders and animations, shit plot, forced "choices", extremely unlikeable characters you're forced to interact with, Engrish and random Russian, annoying-to-navigate sandbox (Most of which makes no sense and doesn't need to be there. You can examine a chair for example. Oh boy.) and the music is extremely and obnoxiously loud until you turn it down.
Damn, should have read the forms before I made an effort to download this title. Thanks for the informative post.

Jul 24, 2020
The only thing I hate more than an unavoidable blackmail plot is a nonsensical unavoidable blackmail plot.
I don't even mind the rest so much. Sure, it's cliche, but so few things aren't nowadays. At some point, everything's been done. With some good renders, animations and included kinks I still would have been interested. But terrible blackmail plot, so...

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, wish they had a Freeroam tag for this site. I do feel there is a difference between Sandbox and Freeroam, and this was very much Freeroam. Which I don't mind too much, however, if Sancho1969 was to make a mod for this, it would be great. Guy is great at making those Freeroams easier. ;) I won't lie, does have very much a Being A Dik vibe to it, but was still enjoyable, and interested in seeing where this is going. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: Dorf56

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Has potential. Good renders. English dialog is a bit off, but that could be translation.

Its kind of a cross between: being a dik and univeristy of problems of which I liked both, so will be awaiting the next installment of this one.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes