2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
for the initial version it looks insanely good. I wish dev good luck and that his project is completed and not abandoned along the way

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well, the women look really nice as far as I can tell and the MC actually looks unique for a change. I love sandbox games so this is definitely one to keep an eye on for me.

lubass095

Nov 19, 2022
anyone know how to go down at the strip club can't find a way to go down and meat the sister of the friend

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well it ain't bad, but not that great either. My main issue is the english translation, it's visibly bad in places. Otherwise good visuals, the story is nothing outstanding but I wouldn't expect so with so many college themed games out there. I like some of the characters as well. Sam is waay too annoying, he is like a shitty version of Derek from BaDIK, but way worse. Freeroams are ok, not too complicated. Good amount of content for a first release, so that's a plus. Overall, I'll give it a go for one or two more releases to see if the english improves or not. If not, I don't see a lot of promise for the game. Also there are several bugs in text convos when instead of the english text we get the russian version.

edit: looks like I wasn't wrong when I felt some BaDIK vibes from the game, even the code is stolen from there :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2021
I see that the game Steam page has been recently set up and is scheduled to be released as early access in March: :)

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes