2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Can't have too many college games? ..... well, uh....

Ok, then how about this: if you're going to make a college game and attempt to make it appear in the US, please note there is no such thing as a "principal" in colleges or universities. You have TAs, professors, dept. heads, deans (of the separate colleges/divisions within a university, for example, the dean of the college of liberal arts), chancellors and presidents. But no principals.

It wouldn't be so bad if there was some actual originality in the 3 x 10^5 number of college games on this site.

SmokinDragon

Oct 12, 2017
got potential. The writing needs to be tightened and cleaned up. A native english speaker for translation would also be welcomed. Renders are fine and there is plenty of content. Some of the messages are still in russian, but thats an easy fix.

I just fucking hate the blackmail plot. I don't know where it goes, but I hate it with the fury of a thousand suns. Also, what college expels students for having sex in the dorm room? is that a thing in the US? The whole blackmail scenario seems not very well constructed, but it might just be because we don't know all the details yet.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
got potential. The writing needs to be tightened and cleaned up. A native english speaker for translation would also be welcomed. Renders are fine and there is plenty of content. Some of the messages are still in russian, but thats an easy fix.

I just fucking hate the blackmail plot. I don't know where it goes, but I hate it with the fury of a thousand suns. Also, what college expels students for having sex in the dorm room? is that a thing in the US? The whole blackmail scenario seems not very well constructed, but it might just be because we don't know all the details yet.
I think all the brain power involved is in learning how to make a computer game, not in writing a good story or fashioning a believable setting. Yet another developer that wants to learn how to make a game while hoping people pay them to do so.

Sorry devs of this kind, you're going to have to pay me to play test your games, not the other way 'round.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Was like playing a poorly done rewrite of all the things no one wants to see in a college game. Going to have to be extremely bored when update comes out to even give it another chance. Also, how come it seems like all these college/frat games are written by people who only know about US university, colleges, frats and sororities from television and bad teen romcoms?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's a shame that the dialogue is so poorly written. The visuals are very good. A lot of content for a first showing.
I would suggest having an English speaker with story writing experience start from the beginning.
The renders and the girls/women are definitely worth a rewrite.

I wish you success. woundead :giggle:

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes