VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReclaimingTheLost-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
This update was great, I really enjoyed it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The previous update disappointed me a bit, of course, it was a system rework, so it can't be faulted

But this update showed that this game is still powerful and full of potential

I hope that slow burn and high tension will continue, which means that the females in the game will not turn into boring sluts soon

Dec 2, 2020
The second and probably last time - no. You still have to be creepy and seriously, blocked choices and what leads to them drives me crazy. I can't answer for myself when the old man opened the door. She has to do it... I'm not going to change my roleplay to check other branches. At this rate of game development I probably won't see anything interesting - either in "character development" or interesting storyline - for the next 12 months. But again, good luck to the dev. I'm out.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Not sure why the movie night should be locked behind the streaming choice. Why not allow both? Continue the teasing rather than starting it later.

Reactions: LSC82

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Developer should put note that this story will be slow burn so we are not expect more. Lets see on 2025 how this story will sail.

Last edited:

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Did the dev decide to take out incest in this?
It seems like Grace and Chloe are supposed to be MC's mother and sister.
I just feel like it's weird how he calls Grace by her first name.

Dec 15, 2020
I didn't even get the movie Night event with chloe, WTF??
I get the video call with Chloe, the night with Olivia, and it ended when the MC finds his apartment destroyed

How do I get the movie night event?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Did the dev decide to take out incest in this?
It seems like Grace and Chloe are supposed to be MC's mother and sister.
I just feel like it's weird how he calls Grace by her first name.
It's quite normal that parents call their grown-up kids by their first name..

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I didn't even get the movie Night event with chloe, WTF??
I get the video call with Chloe, the night with Olivia, and it ended when the MC finds his apartment destroyed

How do I get the movie night event?
For some reason you have to not have listened to her during her livestream.

Mason0982

Sep 14, 2021
Bet this game wouldn't see the light of completed tag... As all most games that has good renders does.....

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Shortest update I've ever seen if you are aren't on the love route with Chloe lol.
That's what this update was: the love route with Chloe. It's a pretty good extended scene. Next time around will probably be Chloe's "corruption" route with the"Dinner in the Dark" date. I mean he could have put both of them in the same update, but it would have taken twice as long to produce. Rather than complaining, why don't you just play the other route too?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That's what this update was: the love route with Chloe. It's a pretty good extended scene. Next time around will probably be Chloe's "corruption" route with the"Dinner in the Dark" date. I mean he could have put both of them in the same update, but it would have taken twice as long to produce. Rather than complaining, why don't you just play the other route too?
Are we the guy for the dinner in the dark date? What's the right amount to tip, if so?

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes