VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Reclaiming the Lost [v0.3fix] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 178mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Passion_Portal

What exactly should I expect from female protagonist content?

For example:
1 - Will he have special love interests for her?
2 - What kind of relationship will the male protagonist and female protagonist have?
3 - Exactly what percentage of the game will female protagonist content make up?

If you don't want to answer, the decision is yours.
If he doesn't want to answer, please don't pressurize him.
In particular, someone who wants our comments deleted may deliberately try to provoke us.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Passion_Portal

What exactly should I expect from female protagonist content?

For example:
1 - Will he have special love interests for her?
2 - What kind of relationship will the male protagonist and female protagonist have?
3 - Exactly what percentage of the game will female protagonist content make up?

If you don't want to answer, the decision is yours.
If he doesn't want to answer, please don't pressurize him.
In particular, someone who wants our comments deleted may deliberately try to provoke us.
It won't be the same like male protagonist content. Most likely, there will be several moments near the end of the game (Maybe even by the middle) where the story will be from the side of female protagonist.
It will be necessary for the story.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Oh man, the quality. This is VERY promising, I will definitely support the project after I see and check next 2-3 releases, keep it up.

Dragonlight

Jul 17, 2019
My first impression is too much descriptive text. Like im reading a book not playing a VN. Visual Novel is a visual medium, so if something shown already there is no need to describe it more than necessary. Like how mc aproached the table at the coffe shop and sat down on a chair and smelled the coffee etc etc etc.
Maybe some people are into it and thats how the Dev wants it. Thats fine. Just my feedback.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I thought the site was about helping people in finding content they like; how can a fan of content find what they like if the games on the site aren't putting what's in them clearly to be seen?
Sure, and to that point, making sure what content exists is tagged correctly is fine. What is not fine is demanding that a dev disclose any tag they ever might include in a game. I am a writer, and even though often we start with an outline and a broad idea of what we might want to do...the fact is, an author might not KNOW every tag they will include when they start out.

Also fine, asking what tags the author might include, IE: 'What tags do you have planned?' That's no problem at all.

Not fine: Asking 'Is this game going to have NTR? It better have NTR or I won't play' -or- 'Is this going to be a harem game? If it's not harem and has NTR, I'm out.' These are (not particularly subtle) attempts to pressure the dev.

As to your specific posts, I felt they were contributing to the dialogue which had moved the thread off topic. I tried to be thorough in cleaning up posts that were doing that. If I missed a couple, or if you felt otherwise, I understand. Doing large scale scrubbing of threads is messy work, and sometimes valid points can get deleted alongside more provocative comments. If that happened, I apologize.

Best,
TM

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
The renders look great. Also, nice balance between a MILF who actually looks as a MILF and still gorgeous, while not being a supermodel. If the content has this balance as the renders, then it's actually very worthy of patronage.

Good luck for the project dev.
Hopefully shes on the menu...

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
just finished it seems good so far the art is really good and the writing is far better than most other games on here. Not sure where the stuff with the sister is going though hope it not leading to her doing cam shows or something like that.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes