VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Passion_Portal Nice start for the story. Will there be any potential scenes with that hot gilf of a mother and sister? Also will there be any plans on pregnancy and harem content? In the v0.2 content if you tell romantic story, MC muses about potentially going to visit old teacher he had crush, will she also make appearance and be potential LI or side girl? All in all, i'm interested in where this is going.

Reactions: privetin13

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Looks good, but the narrative text constantly switching between past and present tense, sometimes even between second, first and and third person, is rather disruptive, at least to me.
I'd suggest keeping all narrative text in present tense, second person.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's really a great game with great writing and above all with beautiful girls I love mom and sister and will have good future tags:love:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
There's terrible english in the first line of the description.

This instills so much confidence

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Looks good, but the narrative text constantly switching between past and present tense, sometimes even between second, first and and third person, is rather disruptive, at least to me.
I'd suggest keeping all narrative text in present tense, second person.

edit: I'm dumb, I misread what you said.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Good update, though I do not see anything "important" that's in this update unless I put on my "reaching conspiracy hat"...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Good update, though I do not see anything "important" that's in this update unless I put on my "reaching conspiracy hat"...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, actually, Bob will be one of the best characters in this novel. I want him to be a character that everyone will love. No NTR/Sharing. As i said, will be another game with that Tags. Not this game.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Right after the first cam chat with Chloe, the music starts playing and doesn't obey the Music volume in your preferences. It follows your general Sound effects volume.

I usually have Music turned way down, and leave sound effects up higher, so the music coming on quite loud was a bit surprising.

Reactions: BigAdam

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am playing and liking it.

I strongly recommend getting an English proof reader, though. I see not only grammatical mistakes, some quite big, but also inconsistencies in format:
-Narrator switching from you to me
-Narration inside brackets for thinking while it is clearly a narrator
-Sentences, followed by sentences that convey exactly the same message: Example, talking to bob, he was a true friend.... he was a true friend...

Hope the project becomes quite successful

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes