VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Reclaiming the Lost [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 97mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Reactions: jeff mud and Thy4nd

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
is the link wrong? i download from mega and gofile but both file after extract became v0.1.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
it's totally inspired by the game Our Fate, it has to be too many elements are identical ^^
Yes, but that is not a bad thing. I think Our Fate was/is one of the best games in this genre, at least when it comes to story and writing.

This game compared to Our Fate has it's share of differences as well. The biggest one is that we don't know if the assistant is actually the daughter or not.

Reactions: heimdal74

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Yes, but that is not a bad thing. I think Our Fate was/is one of the best games in this genre, at least when it comes to story and writing.

This game compared to Our Fate has it's share of differences as well. The biggest one is that we don't know if the assistant is actually the daughter or not.
reading the Overview gave me that feeling
In his search for him, he meets a strange and compelling young girl
do you mean her?

Reactions: Yngling

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This was surprisingly good for a first release. Very well produced. I think that there are a lot of games it could be compared to but it manages to be its own thing kind of well. It isn't really a surprise what the twist will be but we aren't really here to be surprised. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: kratos1234

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I wonder, am I alone, if the first thing I thought when I saw that girl, that they would end up together in bed, and that they later find out it's his daughter ?

A dirty mind is a joy forever...
I think that is quite a common guess at the moment. At least i felt like it would be most likely option based on current information.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
wow, is that just this game? Or is that normal for most ren'py games ?
As far as I know, it only works for renpy games and you have to be careful with very long texts because they go out of the box
I also have a file that they gave me that gives a dark box at the bottom of the text and a shadow to the text if you want it, but it only gives me a shadow to the text

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes