VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What? At least, say something, so I can correct what I misunderstood.
Why does the age gap bother you? American by chance...like to infantilise adult women? So the inevitible fucking of brother and sister is fine..but the age gap is the problem?

And it has to be her age you have an issue with, the age gap between the MC and his mother doesn't seem to be an issue with you....funny you never mentioned the girl in the hotel either....quite a large age gap there too...

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Why does the age gap bother you? American by chance...like to infantilise adult women? So the inevitible fucking of brother and sister is fine..but the age gap is the problem?
Acknowledging discrepancies in life experience and how that makes one person easier to prey upon is not infantilizing that person. You get turned on by and want to fuck really young adult women, stop pretending it's because you're some hero of women's independence. It comes off real "well she wanted it!" dude.

Racot Creed

Oct 24, 2017
Been a while since I checked this game. Chloe is supposed to be MC's sister, right? Their age gap still quite bothers me.
with the cheat yes, she will become his sister. in the original, he has known Grace since childhood, and Chloe simply grew up in his eyes. At least Chloe reminds her mother that he often stayed over with them, which suggests that their families were friends

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
You don't need him anymore as it's actually at 15$ on Patreon ;)
I bought the $30 upgrade on the same day as I had a few free hours. Even though in a matter of moments the upgrade would have gone to a level twice as cheap.
So, will you share it now that it should be available for you on patreon or were you just boasting to be a supporter even if it's not the case?
In fact, I have never subscribed to the $15 level. Once for $50 and several times for $30.

As for providing the link, we must respect the developer's work. Passion Portal has been creating an update for three months, not so that it would be available for free in the first days of release.

So, when is it supposed to be here? Hmm, let me think about it...:unsure:
Well, I think when the game costs $5, she has the right to appear here. So, if it does not appear here earlier, then when switching to the $5 level on Patreon and SS, I will provide a link to the moderator of the thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Passion_Portal

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I bought the $30 upgrade on the same day as I had a few free hours. Even though in a matter of moments the upgrade would have gone to a level twice as cheap.

In fact, I have never subscribed to the $15 level. Once for $50 and several times for $30.

As for providing the link, we must respect the developer's work. Passion Portal has been creating an update for three months, not so that it would be available for free in the first days of release.

So, when is it supposed to be here? Hmm, let me think about it...:unsure:
Well, I think when the game costs $5, she has the right to appear here. So, if it does not appear here earlier, then when switching to the $5 level on Patreon and SS, I will provide a link to the moderator of the thread.
By this reasoning, it shouldn't be linked here, not even when it's priced at $5, only when the version is public.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes