VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
How did you find out so quickly? I didn't even write anywhere yet and it was published literally 20 minutes ago :D
Did Steam recommend the game to me when I logged in today because I searched for the name of your game in the past, or was it due to past game recommendations

1723205571077.png

Will your game have achievements?

BobWhite1995

Jan 21, 2023
Just subbed to your Patreon Passion_Portal and enjoying the game so far. Will you be updating the official walkthrough to 0.8? If so, will it be relatively soon? Thanks!

Reactions: Yngling

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Just subbed to your Patreon Passion_Portal and enjoying the game so far. Will you be updating the official walkthrough to 0.8? If so, will it be relatively soon? Thanks!
Dude, why did you join Patreon, but you're asking about the official walkthrough here?:WaitWhat:

So, there is one on Patreon.
Screenshot_20240810-134850~2.png
Here it refers to version 0.7.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Passion_Portal

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1723335195491.png

Dear Patreons,

Our game, , is now officially listed on Steam! You can add it to your wishlist right now and be the first to know when it becomes available.

Reclaiming the Lost is set to launch in Early Access either at the end of 2024 or the beginning of 2025. By adding Reclaiming the Lost to your wishlist, you help us gain more visibility on Steam and bring this project closer to a successful release. Potential financial support from Steam will enable us to invest in high-quality animations in the future.

Thank you for being an essential part of this journey. Your support means a lot to us!!

tckntckn

Aug 11, 2023
Guys, should I play this game? I'm someone who's not really into incest but I'm considering playing this one because it seems to need an incest patch for some characters to be related and we don't know where the daughter may be. So should I play it or is it better to leave it?
you can change their relationship in game.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1724153674280.png

Just a small clarification.

When I mentioned that the next update would be "Stream with Chloe," many of you thought that the MC would be at home watching Chloe stream, and some were even disappointed by this. But that's not how it is.

Chloe invited the MC to stream together at her place. This will be a stream where the MC is at Chloe's home, streaming together in her room.

Here’s the proof :)

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019
Incest Patch V 0.8

Patch Instructions:

Drop in /game folder

Not sure if other guy will be around to update it, so went through and did it myself.

If you see any problems/missed dialogues that need fixing, just let me know.
Can u please share a downloadable file? When I click on it, a new window with texts opens!
1724516829408.png

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021

View attachment 3919095

Dear Patreons,

Our game, , is now officially listed on Steam! You can add it to your wishlist right now and be the first to know when it becomes available.

Reclaiming the Lost is set to launch in Early Access either at the end of 2024 or the beginning of 2025. By adding Reclaiming the Lost to your wishlist, you help us gain more visibility on Steam and bring this project closer to a successful release. Potential financial support from Steam will enable us to invest in high-quality animations in the future.

Thank you for being an essential part of this journey. Your support means a lot to us!!
Hi. Are you interested in Russian translation? I have everything ready for version 0.8.

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes