VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
damn, I just wrote "design and create your clothing line" and she said no
Sorry. I decided not to make different versions of the correct answer.:( In the next update, I will add different versions so that it won't be unfair to those who wrote correctly

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Russian translation (PC + Android) -

Перевод на русский язык (ПК + Андроид) -
screenshot0001.png

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1721888810503.png

Dear Patrons,

Our game is now available on !

I would be really happy if you could visit, and leave an honest review about the game. Your feedback means a lot to us!

While you're there, don't forget to check out the other games available on the site.

Thank you for your support!

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1721991493207.png

Exciting Co-op Bundle on

14 exciting games at a fantastic discount

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Would've been nice, but I already own several titles on itch and/or steam, so I wouldn't actually save any money
:(
Hope there will be a lot more new games for you in our next bundle. :)
By the way, guys. If you're already my subscriber on Patreon, I'd really appreciate it if you could visit and leave an honest review of the game. Don't hesitate to speak your mind; I love constructive criticism.
Thanks, everyone!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Quetzzz

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
huh... so I was playing this, and then when the MC goes back home and it's all messed up, it then goes straight to the diner in the dark date thing, and I'm seeing it the WT a whole section is missing... what's up with that? :unsure:

Oh wait, that's the alternate scene, the movie scene... but like, what, does it just cut from exiting the appartment to the next event with no explanation or anything? Seems like there's a phone call missing with bob at least... okay let me do the other PT real quick... u_u

Oh yeah, there's definitely something missing there in the diner PT... dev needs to check that out.

Also, ugh this is getting on my nerves, the only thing I did differently was take the other path with Chloe, but for some reason it didn't let me let Olivia stay, even tho everything was the same... also also, I just can't get the scene with Emily after drinks...

I think I'm just gonna wair for another update =/

Last edited:

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
huh... so I was playing this, and then when the MC goes back home and it's all messed up, it then goes straight to the diner in the dark date thing, and I'm seeing it the WT a whole section is missing... what's up with that? :unsure:
You picked the streamer route with Chloe. You have to pick a different choice near the beginning if you want the movie date.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
You picked the streamer route with Chloe. You have to pick a different choice near the beginning if you want the movie date.
Yeah yeah, but I mean, on the streamer route... you get back home, MC picks up the phone to call bob and then it just goes straight to the restaurant, no call with bob, so it doesn't make sense later when he goes visit bob out of nowhere... you get what I mean?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Passion_Portal
4.10 star(s) 48 Votes