VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
I'm very happy with that. Currently, I support some games on Patreon, but I prefer to support them on Steam, even if I have to pay for episodes via DLC. When you create your developer page, or if you already have one, let us know here what it is.
The page will be ready in the coming weeks. And yes, I will let you know and share the link so it can be added to the wishlist, but I will launch the sales closer to November this year.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I wonder why there are some grayed out choices. Like the one in this screenshot. It is the second one I've noticed so far. Just curious.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
I wonder why there are some grayed out choices. Like the one in this screenshot. It is the second one I've noticed so far. Just curious.
In the initial updates, I blocked options if the character did not have a certain number of points (for example, dominance in the case of the screenshot). But later, I decided that in such moments, there simply would not be a choice, and the available option would be selected automatically.

tckntckn

Aug 11, 2023
In the initial updates, I blocked options if the character did not have a certain number of points (for example, dominance in the case of the screenshot). But later, I decided that in such moments, there simply would not be a choice, and the available option would be selected automatically.
Just like the system of Good Girl Gone Bad

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Greyed out options would maybe give a better idea of what's going on.

As much as I like this game, and I really do like it, it can be a pain to understand why some things are happening while others are not happening.

A built-in walkthrough would be great as well.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Personally i think this is limiting, you pick a couple of "nice" choices with certain characters and because of it you can't be forceful/flirty/nasty in other completely unrelated situations...
I know this is a popular game mechanic, even main stream, like the Mass Effect series and their paragon/renegade system...

But it's limiting and not fun to play with that because you're nice to your mom and assistant you can't be whoremonger with other women.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Personally i think this is limiting, you pick a couple of "nice" choices with certain characters and because of it you can't be forceful/flirty/nasty in other completely unrelated situations...
I know this is a popular game mechanic, even main stream, like the Mass Effect series and their paragon/renegade system...

But it's limiting and not fun to play with that because you're nice to your mom and assistant you can't be whoremonger with other women.
I disagree.
Imagine a situation where you play as a really good guy. It wouldn't make much sense for that character to suddenly do something completely out of character. But I still allow choices that influence your points. If you start off being kind, you can still make choices later that add to your "lust" points, for instance.
In rare cases, if you don't have enough points, some actions might be unavailable but not all.

For example, in the next update, there will be a stream with Chloe. There will be different storylines depending on what happened on the date- whether it was romantic or not.

And, hypothetically, if you are on the Romance path, you will still have the opportunity to do something beyond just romance.

Tiger0197

Nov 14, 2022
Guys can anyone tell me the answer for 'Chloe : "What program do i want to enroll in"?

Nevermind it's "design"

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Guys can anyone tell me the answer for 'Chloe : "What program do i want to enroll in"?

Nevermind it's "design"
Not only that. There's also a full answer that includes a bonus photo.
You need to carefully listen to what she said during movie night. ;)

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
I forgot to mention when Chloe sent the first two selfies a little bug appeared
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Sure. When you zoom up on those first two selfies, this error appears, but with a third selfie, it's all ok. Mb it because of the patch?
View attachment 3830800
Looks like I forgot to duplicate the second photo, which will open after a click. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll fix it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mars88

Racot Creed

Oct 24, 2017
have pity on her fans. I've already tried all the options. popcorn comercial? casting? be a person, reveal the secret, and we will forget about this bug with the transition to the politician’s line

• Haha
Reactions: Passion_Portal

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
have pity on her fans. I've already tried all the options. popcorn comercial? casting? be a person, reveal the secret, and we will forget about this bug with the transition to the politician’s line
Okay :)
There was a dialogue
-Chloe, are you studying anywhere currently?
-Actually, I've decided to take some time to just live for myself. I've started streaming, and it's been going really well.
-But I do have plans for the future – by the time I'm 20, I'll probably enroll in a design program. I've always wanted to study design and create my own clothing line.

It would be correct to write
"you want to enroll in a design program and create your own clothing line"

Racot Creed

Oct 24, 2017
Okay :)
There was a dialogue
-Chloe, are you studying anywhere currently?
-Actually, I've decided to take some time to just live for myself. I've started streaming, and it's been going really well.
-But I do have plans for the future – by the time I'm 20, I'll probably enroll in a design program. I've always wanted to study design and create my own clothing line.

It would be correct to write
"you want to enroll in a design program and create your own clothing line"
damn, I just wrote "design and create your clothing line" and she said no

• Sad
Reactions: Passion_Portal
4.10 star(s) 48 Votes