VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes

Racot Creed

Oct 24, 2017
Is it some kind of bug that i can’t see Chloe new scene when i’m in her lust route, and have high stat on lust and submission
go on movie night path with all lust and submission choices. After that I'll write you choices for ver 0.9 if you won't get strip scene

Racot Creed

Oct 24, 2017
These answers need to be given to everyone, including Emily and other characters from the very beginning, because as you can see, Matthew also collects some statistics for himself, but it is not visible. maybe Chloe's stats are fine, but Matthew himself isn't

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Small continuity bug. I played the Movie Lust path, yet when Chloe said something about a "secret" the MC acted as if I was on the politician path.

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
So? No strip?

My choices on stream: touch her leg, go futher, move closer, purple, cat, , let me think, anna, comment last part..., disagree with donathion.

After that Chloe come in the evening
Ok, redownloaded and retry and now i finally got that scene

Racot Creed

Oct 24, 2017
Small continuity bug. I played the Movie Lust path, yet when Chloe said something about a "secret" the MC acted as if I was on the politician path.
I'll tell you more. because of this bug, the politician's lustful path goes into the Chloe's stream scene, although this scene is for the movie night path

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
I'm trying the movie night path. My stats are Love 2 Friendship 3 Lust 12 Submission 4, and I didn't get the strip scene. All she said was, "Why does it feel like I wanted to owe him something?" So I've missed something somewhere. From stats someone stated earlier it looks like I might be short a submission.

Ok, I ran through again and my score was L 1 F 2 Lust 12 Sub 5, and I still didn't get it. Hrm.

Oh hang on, the stripping comes that night, not while the stream is paused. Now I gotta go back to that first save and see if it occurs.

Ok, so the stripping happens after you leave the streaming and call Emily and then lie down on the couch. So I did actually get it both times, though in neither the sub 4 or sub 5 run did the MC cum on her face.

Oh yeah, I am also seeing the "Politician" stuff bleeding over into the movie night side of things. In fact on the character summary screen for Chloe, all it says above the stats is "She definitely knows..." and that has no relevance on this path. Unless I'm forgetting something.

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i like the game the renders are very good not too much sex scene till now just 2 one blow job with olivia and
another 1 with evelyn (not really sex scene) and there is too much dialog you keep klicking and klicking .....

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
i like the game the renders are very good not too much sex scene till now just 2 one blow job with olivia and
another 1 with evelyn (not really sex scene) and there is too much dialog you keep klicking and klicking .....

Yeah man, the girls in this VN are hot (Except for Olivia). This VN has some really fantastic posing. Honestly, I thought the initial premise about the MC being suddenly compelled to go find a long lost daughter from 20 years ago because his deceased ex-girlfriend asked him was kind of awkwardly contrived but meh... That's fine with me. I really like these characters and the dialogue is fantastic, so it makes up for it.

My philosophy has always been good story writing is good and all but good character writing and relationship building is better and I think this VN has that in spades. IMO, the most important things in AVNs are good romances, characters I can give a shit about, hot girls and hot sex scenes. While this VN doesn't have vaginal yet, that's fine with me because the scenes have so far are fucking hot! Especially the teasing and thigh fuck scene with Bob's wife hnnnng! :love:

Last edited:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
too much dialog you keep klicking and klicking
If it's too much dialogue then just go play another game. Or skip. :rolleyes: Some devs make at least a decent effort to make lewd scenes earned/believable rather than just everybody jumping on MC immediately after you choose his name. There are plenty of games out there of all kinds, so I'm sure you can find some that require less reading if reading is not your thing.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So I'm finally doing another playthrough of RTL and in my initial playthrough I avoided the stranger path because my initial assumptions were that it was another creeper path like we've seen in so many AVNs, but I was pleasantly surprised. That Dine in the Dark scene was fantastic! I mean it's still creeper-ish and I'm very sure that Chloe is going to completely lose her shit when she finds out, but the stranger path was a lot more sensual than I was expecting.

I honestly can't decide who I like the most in this VN. Emily, Chloe, Grace, and Evelyn are all so fucking hot and charming that I like them all! :love:

Except Olivia though... that prissy immature goblin can stay gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: panmzoide
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes