VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.9] [Passion Portal]

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
They do slow down development yes, so maybe kinetic novels are more to your liking? Visual Novels are just a procedural advancement from Choose Your Own Adventure books....and if those were never your thing either, better read books that involve doing nothing than turning from one page to the next...

You see my point? You want choice...this is what happens, this VN is not unique or alone in that issue. Every single VN is with choices and branching paths. I suppose you missed all the bitching and whining in the threrad of your second gif when for 2 updates in a row it concentrated on the lesbian routes and not the male ones....

For Everyone:
Bottom line really is, if only playing one path and conciously and purposefully making the choice to not have more saves/see all the dev's content....then you only have yourself to blame. In that case, probably better to start skipping 2 or 3 updates at a time then you have something to play when you come back to it.
Dude, I thought you were a reasonable person, and I agreed with a lot of things you said in other threads. But you turned out to be just an arrogant idiot who doesn't know how to have a normal discussion, who thinks that only his opinion is correct and makes sense. Who do you think you are to tell me what to think and what to do? As you already noted, I play a lot of games that have a lot of paths, and I don't whine or complain on those threads, and I didn't support those people who cried about lesbian updates. So shut your ass and learn to communicate normally with people whose opinions differ from yours.

• Haha
Reactions: Rozhok and Maviarab

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Dude, I thought you were a reasonable person, and I agreed with a lot of things you said in other threads. But you turned out to be just an arrogant idiot who doesn't know how to have a normal discussion, who thinks that only his opinion is correct and makes sense. Who do you think you are to tell me what to think and what to do? As you already noted, I play a lot of games that have a lot of paths, and I don't whine or complain on those threads, and I didn't support those people who cried about lesbian updates. So shut your ass and learn to communicate normally with people whose opinions differ from yours.
I think you misinterpreted what he was getting at. Which is unsurprising. Mavi is a reasonable person but tends to type like a condescending prick. Kinda like me :ROFLMAO: Really no need to pick a fight here.

For Everyone:
Bottom line really is, if only playing one path and conciously and purposefully making the choice to not have more saves/see all the dev's content....then you only have yourself to blame. In that case, probably better to start skipping 2 or 3 updates at a time then you have something to play when you come back to it.
Or you can do what I do, use URM and play every path, unlocking everything on a single save. Just a matter of editing variables around to trigger all there is to see. There are multiple ways of playing these AVN's.
And before anyone claims you can't do it, zip it. If I can do it in DPC's game with multiple seasons, save transfers and cheating traps I can do it in any fucking game. URM is an insanely awesome tool for RenPy games.

Reactions: Mars88 and Maviarab

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
I think you misinterpreted what he was getting at. Which is unsurprising. Mavi is a reasonable person but tends to type like a condescending prick. Kinda like me :ROFLMAO: Really no need to pick a fight here.
Or you can do what I do, use URM and play every path, unlocking everything on a single save. Just a matter of editing variables around to trigger all there is to see. There are multiple ways of playing these AVN's.
I definitely didn't want to pick a fight. And I repeat, I play a lot of games with multiple options and routes, and I have no problem with different saves. All I wanted to say is that in my opinion, splitting the Movie Night path doesn't seem logical, and it would have been better for the pacing and development of the game if the dev didn't split it. This is just my opinion, I'm not insisting that it's absolutely right, and I definitely don't think the dev should change anything for me, it's his choice and his game.

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
For strip and scene on her knees, you need: love 1, friendship 2, lust 12, submission 5. At least I finished stream with such statistics. Love is important. If love 0 or less - she will not strip. If lust 10 - she will strip, but won't get down on her knees. So... minimum 1 love and 12 lust
Ok, cuz i
For strip and scene on her knees, you need: love 1, friendship 2, lust 12, submission 5. At least I finished stream with such statistics. Love is important. If love 0 or less - she will not strip. If lust 10 - she will strip, but won't get down on her knees. So... minimum 1 love and 12 lust
I don't know how, but with that stat i'm not unlocking anything... even with the mod

Racot Creed

Oct 24, 2017
Ok, cuz i

I don't know how, but with that stat i'm not unlocking anything... even with the mod
it means something went wrong somewhere. Key points: At the beginning of the stream, she should introduce you as her boyfriend. you have to play along with her, put your hand under her skirt, touch her breasts, etc. Naturally, the questions from the test must be answered correctly. then comment on the subscriber about how you like to paw her, but tell the second subscriber no, she doesn’t owe you anything even if she lost.

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
it means something went wrong somewhere. Key points: At the beginning of the stream, she should introduce you as her boyfriend. you have to play along with her, put your hand under her skirt, touch her breasts, etc. Naturally, the questions from the test must be answered correctly. then comment on the subscriber about how you like to paw her, but tell the second subscriber no, she doesn’t owe you anything even if she lost.
I did exactly like that… boh

Racot Creed

Oct 24, 2017
I did exactly like that… boh
then I don't know what's wrong. I also found a bug myself. On the politician's path after visiting the hospital, the stream with Chloe begins. I write to the developer on subscribestar that I found such a bug. in response - you have a damaged save file. I replayed it from the very beginning. bug in place. the developer is not responding.

Racot Creed

Oct 24, 2017
It should be noted that the bug is not new. Even in the last version, everyone noticed that on the way to a movie night, thoughts about politics suddenly appeared. It was promised that this bug would be fixed in version 0.9. didn't fix it. So it turns out that with a lot of lust, Matthew on any path remembers politics, and then goes with Chloe to the stream, since both paths are marked as true

Racot Creed

Oct 24, 2017
and more. passion portal, I know you are reading this. finally post the fucking walkthrough on subscribestar. I pay the same money. why is it on patreon but not on subscribestar?

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes