Kirikare

Oct 2, 2020
Free roam with terrible navigation and button layout, an exorbitant amount of grinding, cuckshit the dev is trying to pretend isn't cuckshit, branching paths and missable scenes...

Man, this game has it all.

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Could’ve sworn I just played this game and had many saves but they’ve disappeared from the Renpy folder I’m on Mac. Any thoughts maybe the game was under a different name? Thanks

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Honestly...didnt really like it so far.

1. No feedback system for decisions with the girls. Example being just going by the reactions It seemed I was making correct choices, the girls were happy / flirty but when the random events / scripted events showed up I didn't have enough points for some of the choices. Feels bad.

2. Grindy as hell. I've advanced all the stories to the point where you need to buy upgrades on the house, right now I can make around 250-300 $ a day and I need 10,000 + 5,000 for the two upgrades... you're telling me I need to just reset the days 50 times just to advance the story? Pass

3. Sandbox games are fine when they are done properly, this one isnt. They are not fun when you need to randomly hover over objects to try and find what is interactable, I didn't even know there was a hottub until I accidently hovered over the door handle in the apartment.

4. The "hints" box doesn't really tell the truth. Several steps in the Paige quest were show up to work at noon, and doing it didn't trigger anything and hate to wait a day or longer for it to trigger.

Currently cannot recommend this game to be played.

Reactions: Tunak23

cmdrf

Dec 28, 2018
Could’ve sworn I just played this game and had many saves but they’ve disappeared from the Renpy folder I’m on Mac. Any thoughts maybe the game was under a different name? Thanks
Same problem here. I found the saves under the name "MyCrazyTownLife".

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
You might have I had to change the name of an option that effected saves but you can copy and paste your save file.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc money/energy etc // girls rs/sl/isinHarem

mc.png rs sl.png

choices detection/outcome

choices.png choices2.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
0x52_URM cheats

mc money/energy etc // girls rs/sl/isinHarem

View attachment 1355607 View attachment 1355618

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1355606 View attachment 1355613

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
Any alternatives to use this on android?
By the way is there a Walkthrough for the game?

Quite lost on how to get certain scenes(like when Cascade and Paige are on the kitchen),would love to have some kind of guide to fully enjoy the content.

Reactions: dav121

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Here This should fix this issue. Thanks for the help and the understanding bud. This file is in the classes folder.
O o.......
You're probably not going to like this but your last work on the fix may have been unnecessary.
My mistake , sorry.
Had the email.rpy fix placed directly in the game folder.
That's not how it's supposed to be.
Now it's fixed in the classes folder.
Sorry again and thanks for reacting.
Play on!

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
O o.......
You're probably not going to like this but your last work on the fix may have been unnecessary.
My mistake , sorry.
Had the email.rpy fix placed directly in the game folder.
That's not how it's supposed to be.
No it's fixed in the classes folder.
Sorry again and thanks for reacting.
Play on!
No problem brother. You are all good. There was an error still. It was layered in the coding. Looked for that thing on and off for over 2 weeks. Thanks to that save file though my guru was able to track the bugger down after a few hours of hunting. lol That email error should be a thing of the past now. :D :D

Reactions: Takkertje
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes