• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Just finished the latest release and I still cannot get into Paige or Vivian's room. I am missing the first eye candy for Vivian and the fourth eye candy for Paige...which both are in their rooms. Am I missing something or is the by design?

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
this sounds dumb i know. but a WT would help. :WutFace: see i have played from start 2 times now (minus this update) and i get events happening out of order thus preventing progression of game. like my chef moving into the house before i talked to her. the hot tub event before girl #2 even move in.:censored:... maybe they were bugs from early versions ?? :unsure:. but a pdf even of how things 'Should' go might be nice. this doesn't need a WT because it is hard to get 'right' options, but rather to 'track' progress. hmm.. an Event Tracker.?? extra code to ensure events don't trigger out of order. :unsure: :geek: so, for now i'll dl this ver. and try again ;)

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Am I doing something wrong or is raising 5000$ to make the first home upgrade a HUGE and annoying grind?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Am I doing something wrong or is raising 5000$ to make the first home upgrade a HUGE and annoying grind?
I guess it depends on what you define as a grind. I do not consider this a grind because I played Foot of the Mountain and that was a massive grind. This is easy and you can change it up to break the monotony.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Reclusive Bay [v0.18.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.18.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Reclusive Bay [v0.17.2]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.17.2]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.16.1]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.16.1]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.15.5.4]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.15.5.4]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.13]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.13]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.1]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.1]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-08-28
Version: 0.18.1

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
@Sacred_Sage: I started playing the latest version and I am stuck at the store. The MC has 115 money but I can not buy the wine. Any idea? Save file in the attachment.

Update: Nevermind. Didn't that I bought the items by clicking on them.

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
For once, dev has been listening to "customers" when an option has been added to the game to prevent Marcus from taking photos of my girls. That's why a big thank you to Dev, because that makes the game playable and nice.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
this sounds dumb i know. but a WT would help. :WutFace: see i have played from start 2 times now (minus this update) and i get events happening out of order thus preventing progression of game. like my chef moving into the house before i talked to her. the hot tub event before girl #2 even move in.:censored:... maybe they were bugs from early versions ?? :unsure:. but a pdf even of how things 'Should' go might be nice. this doesn't need a WT because it is hard to get 'right' options, but rather to 'track' progress. hmm.. an Event Tracker.?? extra code to ensure events don't trigger out of order. :unsure: :geek: so, for now i'll dl this ver. and try again ;)
They aren't happening out of order. Yes I have one path that ensures that each scene goes in order, but there are also other scenes that aren't connected to main story or the main girl side story, just a little extra misc scene. Whatare you speaking up with the hot tub and moving in etc, yes those were earlier bugs before back in like 0.13 to 0.15. those ahve calmed down a lot since then :)

• Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
For once, dev has been listening to "customers" when an option has been added to the game to prevent Marcus from taking photos of my girls. That's why a big thank you to Dev, because that makes the game playable and nice.
This means. A lot. Yes I do listen, you guys come up with some really good idea's I didnt think of at the time. A new navigation is coming too because a lot of people have been wanting a picture format to travel VS arrows. This was one hell of a coding project lol.

• Love
Reactions: acondo

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I base the game off of working 1 time a day and hacking or lockpicking as much as I can with water and coffee. I haven't had to grind at all since 0.17. Even when getting the swimming pool.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Just finished the latest release and I still cannot get into Paige or Vivian's room. I am missing the first eye candy for Vivian and the fourth eye candy for Paige...which both are in their rooms. Am I missing something or is the by design?
Vivian room isnt accessible quite yet, sorry about that I forgot to hide the eye candy in the code. I can't turn that off without a lot of work for something that players can get to in 0.19 Paiges room you can get into. You need 20 RS. I added a ton of dev notes explaining I "think" everything. So you wont be confused once that lands. including where to go when you buy an upgrade etc.

Reactions: Crippy
Mar 22, 2020
First play of this game, and it's quite enjoyable. I look forward to further updates/content.

I didn't start with the hacking/lockpick for a few days, as I didn't realise that's where you can get most money from, I thought most money would be from the cafe.
I find raising $5k and then $10k was a bit tedious for the house upgrades, it wasn't difficult, it just meant spending time doing grind to get the cash with little else going on.

One thing I could you help with though ... where are the damn panties in the store? (Lily, aisle?)

Crow537

Jan 11, 2018
So I bought the gifts for all the girls from the store and gave it to them except Vivian. I can't find her and give her the gift.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
First play of this game, and it's quite enjoyable. I look forward to further updates/content.

I didn't start with the hacking/lockpick for a few days, as I didn't realise that's where you can get most money from, I thought most money would be from the cafe.
I find raising $5k and then $10k was a bit tedious for the house upgrades, it wasn't difficult, it just meant spending time doing grind to get the cash with little else going on.

One thing I could you help with though ... where are the damn panties in the store? (Lily, aisle?)
Oh, they are very well hidden ;) some of them are hard to spot :p

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
To anyone that keeps up with Reclusive Bay on through here. This is what I am working on. I am proud of these reworks. The first 2 days When I first started are not what I am capable of now. So far I have re done 7 scenes the attachment below shows the major difference, Cascade is at the park scene and meeting paige for the first time.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
So I bought the gifts for all the girls from the store and gave it to them except Vivian. I can't find her and give her the gift.
Can't until Vivian's RS is 20, (0.19 that is possible) sorry bout the confusion there. the location Vivian will be chilling is not in the game in main story yet once that happens you could give it to her before RS 20. Won't be too much longer.

Reactions: Crow537

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
How to proceed with Casgade story? I'm stuck at LS=2 at it seems that I need higher number to proceed with her.

Thanks
That is a good question, no you don't need a higher SL level unless you are aiming for the greyed out options of dialog. You can always proceed with all scenes no matter the RS or SL you just might have different outcomes.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes