EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
d42.png

Overview:
Kelly's mother gave her up for adoption 24 years ago, despite your protests, and you have regretted the decision all this time. So you decide to reach out now as a 40-year-old man after hesitating for so many years. You actually hit it off better than you imagine, and enter a romantic relationship. The problem is both of you are married and have to navigate your relationship in secret while balancing family life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-28
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: SuperWriter - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Picture Perfect - Sun Breed - Follow the Leader - Secret Summer- Collection of Short VNs
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Walkthrough password for the current version: "cook"

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - -
Mac: - -

Extras: Multi Mod* - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

a103.png a137.png d25.png e11.png e23.png e43.png e98.png e152.png f5.png f38.png f150.png

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh, nice! I've enjoyed his full-length games so far, but I haven't been impressed with other creators' anthologies I've seen come out. I have high hopes for this and look forward to what SuperWriter comes up with!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Here is a Ren'py tool that I use to know what's behind each game choice (it's my backup when there isn't a game mod available).

Just the drop the (0x52_URM.rpa) file into your game folder, then start the game. A box will show up in the top left corner, when ever a game choice or requirement check is triggered. This can also be used to bypass game check requirements. Also works with the newest Ren'py version, ver.8.0.

Jan 11, 2017
Surely he wont run out of breath with shorter games, right??
Because his smaller games were alright, not good nor bad just alright, because he knew what to do with it.
Unlike his longer games which start good and run out of steam not even halfway through the game and get rushed unsatisfying endings..

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i liked perfect pictures and secret summer ...i wanted more of secret summer and i'm waiting for 2nd season or dlc's... i like this Dev and his games so far..but i don't understand if this is a single game conteining 3 different soties and scenario or is a 3 different games...and will be updated separately....

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i liked perfect pictures and secret summer ...i wanted more of secret summer and i'm waiting for 2nd season or dlc's... i like this Dev and his games so far..but i don't understand if this is a single game conteining 3 different soties and scenario or is a 3 different games...and will be updated separately....
It's an anthology, meaning that there are several stories in the game, none of which are connected to one another (other than maybe a reference or something that the author chooses to include). "Reconnecting" is one story, independent of the others; "Kingdom Raiders" is another story, not connected to the others; and "Robotic Emotions" is a third story, unrelated to the others. The "game" is the collection of all of them into this single download. Think of it kind of like a collection of poems, except they are instead short visual novels.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes