4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
very well made credit. I like this Sketches and the music also fits.:love:

a question, who is the singer?
a very good interpretation of one of my favorite songs from Queens Of The Stone Age.

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
*thx, she has a really good voice and a good taste in music (90s), what i have listened to so far on youtube. :whistle:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'm impressed by the models in the game, I was surprised how real Kat looked when I first started compared to many other games, great work.^^

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Never believed in the monthly update in the long term, very few devs achieve that, and quality is generally worse than in this game.

Reactions: sava75

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Never believed in the monthly update in the long term, very few devs achieve that, and quality is generally worse than in this game.
I have no issue with not getting an update every month but with the great promises these developers make when they begin. They all update their games consistently, communicate well and keep their promises but after some time they all change for the worse. We have all seen it, so many good games go down this road. It's just a matter of time.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly Rose's reaction to even the thought of reciprocation after being eaten out is all I needed to reload saves and avoid her route, at least I hope it's fully avoidable.

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes