4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
Progress - Preview #4 [Realistic sex in the dark]
View attachment 3331225
Hello Everyone, I'm pleased to share a brief update on our progress (again):

We've reached the 200 render milestone.
Rose's rendering is complete, and work has commenced on Anna.
Smooth progress without any major developments to report.
200 renders?wasn't the previews update a preview of a much bigger upcoming update?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Progress - Preview #4 [Realistic sex in the dark]
View attachment 3331225
Hello Everyone, I'm pleased to share a brief update on our progress (again):

We've reached the 200 render milestone.
Rose's rendering is complete, and work has commenced on Anna.
Smooth progress without any major developments to report.
Should I see something? I see nothing. :FacePalm:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I'd tongue punch her fart box.
Careful, because she looks like she's about to let a good one out. Don't get pink eye! Lol, Redhair lady (I forget her name) is looking at her like "bitch, you better not"

I can't help it but, that booty part looks somehow ...
... wierd...
Her left butt cheek looks bigger than the right. Also, the position she's in... if she isn't getting ready to rip a big one, I don't know what else she could be doing in that pose.

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Don't get pink eye!
Dammit, man. I don't come here to learn stuff, FFS. But I had never heard of fecal bacteria being responsible for conjunctivitis so I looked it up and damned if it isn't sometimes the culprit. To paraphrase Chandler Bing, I'm furious that I came to a lewd game site and 'you made me think!" :D

OK, too much brain activity for one day, that. Hmm... What could I do now to drain most of the blood out of my brain and give it a rest for a bit. :unsure: :LOL:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dammit, man. I don't come here to learn stuff, FFS. But I had never heard of fecal bacteria being responsible for conjunctivitis so I looked it up and damned if it isn't sometimes the culprit. To paraphrase Chandler Bing, I'm furious that I came to a lewd game site and 'you made me think!" :D

OK, too much brain activity for one day, that. Hmm... What could I do now to drain most of the blood out of my brain and give it a rest for a bit. :unsure: :LOL:
When you brought up Chandler, I almost thought you were gonna mention Joey sharing the soap that he used to shower....

Anyway....

EridianX

Jul 24, 2018
I have rarely enjoyed something and yet felt so very disappointed in it like this. What is there is great. 10/10 quality stuff. But looking at when this thread started and how long it's been since, and the amount of actual content in the current version, it bums me out that it'll probably be years before it has anywhere near what i would need it to have to revisit it. When i saw that is said v0.9 i assumed that meant it was far along and had a lot of content. As generally the next step after .9 is 1.0, or "finished". This is more like a 0.09 instead.

Reactions: Xumeey

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
As generally the next step after .9 is 1.0
No, that's a wrong understanding. After .9 comes .10 then .11 etc.

However yes the game doesn't have a lot content. Not every dev releases the same content for a +".1" update, even though this game is on the shorter side

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No, that's a wrong understanding. After .9 comes .10 then .11 etc.

However yes the game doesn't have a lot content. Not every dev releases the same content for a +".1" update, even though this game is on the shorter side
It's happened before where a game went to 1.0 Final after a .9 release.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have rarely enjoyed something and yet felt so very disappointed in it like this. What is there is great. 10/10 quality stuff. But looking at when this thread started and how long it's been since, and the amount of actual content in the current version, it bums me out that it'll probably be years before it has anywhere near what i would need it to have to revisit it. When i saw that is said v0.9 i assumed that meant it was far along and had a lot of content. As generally the next step after .9 is 1.0, or "finished". This is more like a 0.09 instead.
Yeah, this is the common misconception if you're not familiar with the principles of versioning, so you immediately apply your understanding of mathematics to make assumptions about numbers you see. You might, for example, see v0.9.3.2 which is mathematically meaningless. But in versioning (done correctly), that has a very clear meaning. Like dolfe67 said, versioning works differently. The periods are delimiters, but they are not the same as decimal points and serve a different purpose.

And like Dark Silence pointed out, sometimes the pattern you expected will happen. It's not all that common, however, primarily because it's almost impossible to know for a fact you're exactly 50% of the way through a story (or 90% or whatever). It's even not always clear for a developer whether they're close to a specific percentage.

The entire point of numeric versioning is to understand two simple principles. First, a lower number will always be followed by a higher one (so just as 6 follows 5, 10 follows 9), which is how you know you're running a later version of the program (game, etc.). Second, the periods are delimiters, separating types of change from one another. In the X.X.X.X pattern, the 4th number is a tiny change, like a typo correction or a similarly small change. The 3rd number would be more like a patch, for fixing a major bug in a game, for example. The 2nd number would be a new version, generally coming with new content and/or a major overhaul (such as a redone combat system or adding a phone to a VN that wasn't there before). Finally, the 1st number typically represents a full version of the game / program, such as a full first release, ready in the way a game in a plastic case sold at a store would be.

If you understand this basic idea, it will help you better know how things are progressing. And one final note: versioning will ofc differ here and there, from developer to developer. Some only use chapter numbers, some will use the date of a release, etc. So rather than assuming a version should be a certain way, if it's different than you expect, I'd try to understand how a specific developer is using it instead.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes