4.40 star(s) 104 Votes

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Not the most recent. But the previous update with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was pretty great, wasn't super long but had a hot scene with multiple paths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
were pretty good aswell IMO
I'm gonna be real with you, man. I don't even remember who that was anymore. :LOL:

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Awww Darn....

I really liked Red Lucy. It was my favorite kinetic but not kinetic thing on f95.
Super erotic...I mean everything about it was right up my alley.....perfect....
And the artwork! Scrumptious!!

I mean, we all knew it was abandoned...going to be abandoned.... but it's
still a bummer to actually see the tag.....

Maybe there's something else like this around.. Or something that will come out in the
near future...

Cheers everyone

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
So is it confirmed abandoned or just on hold for a while? It would be sad to abandon this project, it had potential. I personally liked what was there so far

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So is it confirmed abandoned or just on hold for a while? It would be sad to abandon this project, it had potential. I personally liked what was there so far
From what I've seen he's not really said anything about anything in months and not posted on Patreon. Not sure about Discord (while I am in that channel), I don't' pay attention to it.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
We don't know for sure, but since he ghosted his patrons, consider it abandoned.

Reactions: Xumeey

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
From what I've seen he's not really said anything about anything in months and not posted on Patreon. Not sure about Discord (while I am in that channel), I don't' pay attention to it.
He was posting on discord couple weeks or so ago, mainly making memes with people, mentioning something about travelling. No information on the status of the game however

cerioch

Nov 24, 2017
Might still be hope, this message is on his SubscribeStar page:

A Vacation Mode enabled
LeFrench Games is out for Vacations starting July 16, 2024 until September 29, 2050.
LeFrench Games has left this message for you:
SubStar Vacation Mode is now active till the New Version is Finished, Billing is Paused

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

A Vacation Mode enabled
LeFrench Games is out for Vacations starting July 16, 2024 until September 29, 2050.
SubStar Vacation Mode is now active till the New Version is Finished, Billing is Paused
And went to check, because it's a troll post with the year 2050...
But nope that what is written :D

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018

A Vacation Mode enabled
IIRC that one wasn't set by LeFrench but by his mod, Vision. He only is a mod on SS tho' so that is why it isn't set on the other sites.

4.40 star(s) 104 Votes