4.40 star(s) 104 Votes

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
Just saw a talk with the Dev directly on his discord server. This game is not abandoned, Dev seem to have moved to a different country and he is settling stuff out. He is hoping to soon update about everything.

Working slowly and small side stuff like trailer not to get rusty
View attachment 4110543

Discord Screenshots: Dated 8th October, 2024
View attachment 4110546
View attachment 4110548
View attachment 4110549
I’ll never give hope up:love:

Reactions: Jericho85

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This shit is getting confusing lol it goes from abandoned to not abandoned almost every day
Well, the dev never said it was, it's just a tag that F95 adds when certain conditions are meet.

It probably really needs the "On-Hold" tag but that would be something the developer needs to request.

1. On-hold: used for a developer who temporarily stops working on a game for whatever reason and makes a clear public statement about it, if they do not resume work in 6 months the prefix is changed to Abandoned.
  2. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Well, the dev never said it was, it's just a tag that F95 adds when certain conditions are meet.

It probably really needs the "On-Hold" tag but that would be something the developer needs to request.
It's stuff like this why I think the 3-month rule should be an automatic "On Hold" instead of an automatic "Abandoned". I've seen so many of these get marked abandoned when it's just delayed. So going straight to Abandoned tag seems hasty. If it stays marked as On-Hold for another 6 months, it'll roll over to Abandoned anyway.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It's stuff like this why I think the 3-month rule should be an automatic "On Hold" instead of an automatic "Abandoned". I've seen so many of these get marked abandoned when it's just delayed. So going straight to Abandoned tag seems hasty. If it stays marked as On-Hold for another 6 months, it'll roll over to Abandoned anyway.
Honestly I never trust the tag of Abandoned until I do my own research if I even care too at all lol. Sure often times it is true and the game is dead but you never know sometimes I see the dev still in the thread even tho their game is marked as Abandoned

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
And yet it's pretty easy to avoid being tagged abandoned, just make at least one post every 3 months on your official platform (patreon or SS). If you can't even do that, well, it's deserved.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Honestly I never trust the tag of Abandoned until I do my own research if I even care too at all lol. Sure often times it is true and the game is dead but you never know sometimes I see the dev still in the thread even tho their game is marked as Abandoned
Abandoned tag doesn't change anything for me, other than generally being annoyed by all the "Abandoned! Oh noes!" posts that follow. I keep it watched and a decent percentage of the time, it ends up dropping a release and loses the tag.

Reactions: Jericho85

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
And yet it's pretty easy to avoid being tagged abandoned, just make at least one post every 3 months on your official platform (patreon or SS). If you can't even do that, well, it's deserved.
And it's easily removed too. Just release something even with the bare minimum content and the game is back on track. I'd say it's well deserved as of now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just saw a talk with the Dev directly on his discord server. This game is not abandoned, Dev seem to have moved to a different country and he is settling stuff out. He is hoping to soon update about everything.

Working slowly and small side stuff like trailer not to get rusty
View attachment 4110543

Discord Screenshots: Dated 8th October, 2024
View attachment 4110546
View attachment 4110548
View attachment 4110549
Oh yeah, just like this update will be released shortly after the last one that was released on DECEMBER of last year

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Sorry, I didn't see your earlier post.
I'm not sure why you only have the 4. I have six scenes. The bottom three are all variations of the same scene in the barn when you go jogging with Anna. (Depending on how many times you check out her ass and boobs, depends on which scene you get (that's from memory - it was a long time ago).

Screenshot 2024-10-09 193718.png

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
You mean the one that was only weeks from being released till he suddenly disappeared and his own team couldn't contact him. That one?
From what I read it was literally finished and suddenly it wasn't. So more like it was supposed to be released in a day or something. then radio silence

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
Sorry, I didn't see your earlier post.
I'm not sure why you only have the 4. I have six scenes. The bottom three are all variations of the same scene in the barn when you go jogging with Anna. (Depending on how many times you check out her ass and boobs, depends on which scene you get (that's from memory - it was a long time ago).

View attachment 4114382
It was from old version 0.8

4.40 star(s) 104 Votes