4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm a bit confused, the preview says dead parents, but it has incest tags, I'm missing something? Or is something like a sister or cousin?

edit: why the facepalm, it was a sincere question... but thanks I guess...

Last edited:

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Question : Is there the little possibility that in the game we can have pregnancy or not?
Please don't hate me for asking.

Reactions: _Maou_

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
Great update thank you, but I have a suggestion , the sex scene at the end feels pretty short , it's their first time after a long wait,it's a huge step in the relationship, I feel it should have been more renders and dialogue , or more dialogue at least , hope the future lewd scenes will be longer than this
never mind it is written in the changelog that you will expand it , can't wait to play it then
nonetheless wonderful wonderful game

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
those tiny updates are killing me, and not like they release every week or two, waiting for what - over a month? just to get another hundred+ renders?
last update i played was 0.3, wanted to skip few releases to play somewhat sizeable chunk of content, it' been almost half a year since then and all what i manage to stockpile so far is 550+ renders? Moonbox popping those every two weeks, sure quality of renders are different, need more time to make everything, but damn
i don't even know how to approach this game - wait for at least a year before downloading latest version? wait for a complete release? unless 1.0 will be final and there are just four updates to go - it's never going to happen with such pace

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: User1230 and Balu83

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
those tiny updates are killing me, and not like they release every week or two, waiting for what - over a month? just to get another hundred+ renders?
last update i played was 0.3, wanted to skip few releases to play somewhat sizeable chunk of content, it' been almost half a year since then and all what i manage to stockpile so far is 550+ renders? Moonbox popping those every two weeks, sure quality of renders are different, need more time to make everything, but damn
i don't even know how to approach this game - wait for at least a year before downloading latest version? wait for a complete release? unless 1.0 will be final and there are just four updates to go - it's never going to happen with such pace
less is more

Reactions: mandudeman

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Have to say I really like the direction this is going and while I admit I like Harem type VNs, this is one where I could be content with a solo ending with just Kat. I realize an ending is probably still a ways off but to me her character is great and her and the MC are good together.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gadu2121

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Five minutes in and I can already tell this is a SUPER quality title! Please dev, don't flake out and not complete the project. Also, please make more VNs like this.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The artwork, characters, writing and above all, music, are pretty damned good in this one. Wish we had more quality like this, sadly only maybe 3% of the games on here are of this quality.

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
I've been keeping a close eye on this, but I have to say the renders of the women are amazing. They're all attractive of course, but there are enough imperfections—details like blemishes, body hair and wrinkles—that add so much character to each of them. Like Rose in particular, has an air of mystery that makes her stand out in addition to her just being another "older, hot woman" in a cast that also happens to include another older woman, albeit one who differs in her own way, by coming across as more fiery and assertive.

To be honest, my only qualm about the size of the updates, is that I hope that the developer won't lose steam anytime soon, as I definitely would like to see more of this game in the future—hopefully, to its completion.

Bidule00

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 2079301

Overview:
This is the story of a young man and his *cough* roommate living with his grandfather.
Life is simple with no worries but there are still a lot of questions left unanswered.
Why does nobody want to talk about their presumed dead parents ?
Why is the neighbor's wife so friendly ?
Things are about to take an unexpected turn and secrets will be unearthed for better or worse.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-08
Release Date: 2023-02-07
Developer: LeFrench - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Extras: Italian - Fan-Sigs - Fan-Sigs 2 - Spanish transition - French Translation -Walkthrough/Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1889041 View attachment 1889066 View attachment 1889042 View attachment 1889069 View attachment 1889067 View attachment 1889043 View attachment 1889045 View attachment 1889068 View attachment 1889065
The French translation does not work

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes