Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Started latest public game from beginning. The first trip to Gentleman's club, where we first see Naomi and meet Bob, doesn't occur. Likewise, the first time the MC and Elizabeth use car for photo shoot doesn't occur. Is this corrected in version 1.13?

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
ll_s6_8.jpg

So, now you have the opportunity to take revenge on this impudent b*tch who behaved so arrogantly and pretended to be a big boss, but turned out to be just a manager- meet Emily

• Check home menu to talk with Emily
  • 6 scenes with Emily await you
But she is not ready to serve you so easily, so you will have to act very carefully, as in the good old days. At some point you will have to resort to trickery to break her.

We continue training for Grace. This stubborn person is not eager to obey, but you have an ace up your hole

Invite Grace to your home (Library menu)

Regular training:

• Clementine toilet training
  • Pamela toilet trainig
Also now Clementine can work as a webcam model:

• Scene with BIG d*ldo
  • Webcam BJ
Around 200 new renders and 6 new animations awaiting for you!

Have a nice fun!

(previous version)

As I promised, I will now try to release once a month! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!

New in v 1.13

• Meet with Clementine in Creative Space. It seems there is another exhibition there.
  • Wait one day and Clementine will come to you with an intriguing offer.
  • New quest with training for Penelope, look for it in the Training menu (Punishment Chair)
  • Wait a few days and you'll be invited back to the Gentlemen's Club. It seems Chloe has been sitting idle for a long time
Almost 200 new renders and 4 new animations!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Red Sakura Mansion 2 [v1.13] [TinWoodman]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Red Sakura Mansion 2 [v1.13] [TinWoodman]

Download android port v1.13
| |
(224MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Some minor bugs as i am playing through.. sorry if previously mentioned. Did see some chatter above but late night laziness.

Some continuity problems.

Looks like your game is bugged indeed.
I believe there was a solution posted for the paddle of elizabeth and for the photo of chloe but not sure anymore about that.
But I think the easiest thing to do is either download the save that tinwoodman555 provided with the 1.13 link if you only need to play latest update, or find a savefile from before the bugs or restart the game.

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Looks like your game is bugged indeed.
Everything was almost complete when i discovered the paddle glitch. The bugs were just things i noticed with my playthrough. Also to add, some of the renders for Penelope & Clementine were in the mansion. Which at the time, didn't make sense. Lol.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedSakuraMansion2-1.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
how the fuck is the beta bitch tired after doing one thing a day. and when I ran out of money I tried to go and make some money but. cant because little bitch boy is too tired from fucking the landlord. and after fucking the landlord god forbid he have anymore energy to do something productive. fucking lazy piece of shit.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes