Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
how the fuck is the beta bitch tired after doing one thing a day. and when I ran out of money I tried to go and make some money but. cant because little bitch boy is too tired from fucking the landlord. and after fucking the landlord god forbid he have anymore energy to do something productive. fucking lazy piece of shit.
Money shouldn't be an issue.

You can take photos of nature in the park and sell for $50 each day. Rent being $30 each day.
The girls being trained to make them more obedient, also increases their happiness and can be done multiple times. They lose one degree of happiness each day, regardless of their activities.

And if you're stuck in the progression loop with Penelope's story end and unable to do outside actions like photos, get the girls to do webcams.

Not sure if these were serious questions or just observations.
I agree with the one task a day being limiting.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes.rpy", line 19, in script
call screen scenes
ScriptError: could not find label 'sc36'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RedSakuraMansion2-1.13-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RedSakuraMansion2-1.13-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RedSakuraMansion2-1.13-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RedSakuraMansion2-1.13-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/scenes.rpy", line 19, in script
call screen scenes
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RedSakuraMansion2-1.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sc36'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
RED SAKURA MANSION 2 1.13
Sat Sep 14 17:57:21 2024

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes