Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Good game so far. Not as grindy as I thought. I did run into something strange. I have my first 'assistant' Chloe which is fine. But later on, for example getting Clementine as my assistant, all of a sudden more assistants pop up. Is this a bug? Or did I skip some story?
It's a visual bug. The photos used for the scene don't fit. A couple others i noticed too.

Unless it is a bug. Because my playthrough i couldn't access the other girls until other stages were met.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Hello everyone, :D
could someone help me unlock gallery number 49 :oops:?
Greetings to the entire community of this wonderful game ;)
I am missing gallery 47, can anyone give a hint, thanks in advance.
Looks both of you are looking for the ones added to the game with the last update.
So it should be one of the 4 quests below

New in v 1.13

• Meet with Clementine in Creative Space. It seems there is another exhibition there.
  • Wait one day and Clementine will come to you with an intriguing offer.
  • New quest with training for Penelope, look for it in the Training menu (Punishment Chair)
  • Wait a few days and you'll be invited back to the Gentlemen's Club. It seems Chloe has been sitting idle for a long time

• Red Heart
Reactions: lezard123

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Have a look at the gallery with the quests 46 -52:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks both of you are looking for the ones added to the game with the last update.
So it should be one of the 4 quests below

New in v 1.13

• Meet with Clementine in Creative Space. It seems there is another exhibition there.
  • Wait one day and Clementine will come to you with an intriguing offer.
  • New quest with training for Penelope, look for it in the Training menu (Punishment Chair)
  • Wait a few days and you'll be invited back to the Gentlemen's Club. It seems Chloe has been sitting idle for a long time

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
So that makes 47 this one then from version 1.12

• Added - No less amazing quest in a public place for Elizabeth
You should be able to start it by talking to Elizabeth

image 49 should be this one then

Wait a few days and you'll be invited back to the Gentlemen's Club. It seems Chloe has been sitting idle for a long time .

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes