Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
What a review!
"@xiphe116
Good writing. Great Potential. Could have been 5 stars if i didn't read the tags. Multiple endings without the fun stuffs is just too rich for my blood. No amount of writing could make vanilla taste any different. I wish the game the best of luck. Another year maybe"

And it still stands?

Gonna check few of "your" games which are kind to your fine blood, and rate it the same way.
Im sure those will stand steady as this shitone here.
Don't mind him, he didn't bother to answer me when I asked what kinks he meant. The other reviewer complain about it being too short to play on first update but he doesn't think it is too early to review on first update and give it low rating etc.
It would be more logical to comment these tag or update length issues (which can be fixable for next releases) rather than not giving me any chance, rate it low and scare new players but they do it anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: Abhai and Ph4r40h

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Heyyyy Strangers!

From now on we don't have (literally my cropped picture on patreon was giving error so I stole Lerd0's one)

but we have holy bamachine!!!

He is our holy father!!!

From now on we will call him daddy!!!! He accepted to proofread my game and even proofreaded (is there even a verb like this in any existing language in our galaxy?) the current two updates (They are so fast) and sent me the file.

I don't know whether to publish it now or with third update. Have you guys seen fellow dev publish two edited version in any game?

Anyway, I am so happy!

My game is Enlighted!

My game won't be in Alien English but in Earth English!

From now on you can't comment like "the text is unreadable", "your english sucks", "find proofreader", "find writer" etc stuff. or I crucify you publicly.

Warning: This post can be deleted if daddy bamachine finds it hysterical and disturbing.

This text is from this public post=)
There is also new patron post=)
And my first post on wallpaper reward=)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and Ph4r40h

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Hey Puppies, how is the AI generation working out for you?
Thanks buddie, your comment activeness is motivating me)

I finished the first and second chapter's art rework, tbh AI is not as good as I expected, it requires a lot of editing for likeness, faces and clothes likeness per scene is really hard to achieve -especially girls with alternative fashion like wendy- but result product looks more attractive and polished than my own art, my only regular player on the forum -you- and my patrons like AI art and AI will develop more so yeah I will continue like this I guess

Though about game, because of some bad real life issues I have now, I will probably continue the game after western new year. I will write a longer post about it on patreon later

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021

I finished the first and second chapter's art rework, tbh AI is not as good as I expected, it requires a lot of editing for likeness, faces and clothes likeness per scene is really hard to achieve -especially girls with alternative fashion like wendy- but result product looks more attractive and polished than my own art, my only regular player on the forum -you- and my patrons like AI art and AI will develop more so yeah I will continue like this I guess

Though about game, because of some bad real life issues I have now, I will probably continue the game after western new year. I will write a longer post about it on patreon later
You have other players, I’m sure of it! Though I do like the ai, I mentioned I liked your art better but whatever makes you happy and is more productive.:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: puppiesandboobies

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021

Hey Puppies! Merry Christmas and almost happy New Year! Hope you’re doing well with your real life issues. I’m looking forward to hearing any news on the game:)

• Red Heart

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
You have other players, I’m sure of it! Though I do like the ai, I mentioned I liked your art better but whatever makes you happy and is more productive.:)
People didn't even like my comment or this comment and you say there are other people lol:ROFLMAO:
my two patrons and you are the players for now
Hey Puppies! Merry Christmas and almost happy New Year! Hope you’re doing well with your real life issues. I’m looking forward to hearing any news on the game:)
Thank you, Happy late new year to you as well) I think and hope the problem is ok for now, at least my antidepressant changed and dose increased so I am sure I will be more happy.
I made the post public on patreon you guys can read

Thank you for staying and supporting me

• Red Heart

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Hey Strangers, new update!!!

with this update, the game is about 14-15k words, so according to average human reading speed (300word per min) it is 45-50 min playtime, plz someone review positive stuff)

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Just finished the update. Mary is looking super fine in the shower :p. I'm enjoying the story and the introduction of some new cute girls. Looking forward to seeing your AI implementation!

• Red Heart

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Just finished the update. Mary is looking super fine in the shower :p. I'm enjoying the story and the introduction of some new cute girls. Looking forward to seeing your AI implementation!
Thank you! I didnt get any notification so I write late. Maria's scene is also my fav art of this update, but then generally maria is my fav design in girls(landlady charm)
Currently it will be AI backgrounds and drawn characters but I started to transfer update 3 in new art as well, I guess update 5 will be fully new art, but if things go fast update 4 can be new art as well)
I want to transfer as soon as possible since it doubles the workload (I have chapters with two art)

• Red Heart

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Ok instead of leaving a bad review I'll just comment here what i thought of the story so far. Because to me it would not be fair to review at this point because not much is there to review. But there is enough there to give my opinion on it so far. Ok here goes. I like the art work the women so far are hot except Wendy. and that's it for the likes. Ok now for the dislikes. So far MC has met 3 women and a female store clerk and so far they are all bitches except Mary. 2. The Engrish is not so good. 3. Not sold on the dog idea I'm sure there's a reason for the dog but not sure i like the idea of talking to a dog all the time. I'm not sure how much you've done so far but i would go back and lose the dog and make the women less of a bitch to MC. Also not sure what tags you have planned but i would go in a more Vanilla type story. I would focus on romance of the story and the main Li should be the family also make Wendy more attractive.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Ok instead of leaving a bad review I'll just comment here what i thought of the story so far. Because to me it would not be fair to review at this point because not much is there to review. But there is enough there to give my opinion on it so far. Ok here goes. I like the art work the women so far are hot except Wendy. and that's it for the likes. Ok now for the dislikes. So far MC has met 3 women and a female store clerk and so far they are all bitches except Mary. 2. The Engrish is not so good. 3. Not sold on the dog idea I'm sure there's a reason for the dog but not sure i like the idea of talking to a dog all the time. I'm not sure how much you've done so far but i would go back and lose the dog and make the women less of a bitch to MC. Also not sure what tags you have planned but i would go in a more Vanilla type story. I would focus on romance of the story and the main Li should be the family also make Wendy more attractive.
Very kind of you to not leave a negative review. The art drew me to the game as well.

The girls are mean but I think the MC has a chance of making them like him. Maybe they're mean because they secretly like him? Sandy was a nice addition to offset the others.

The proofreader isnt doing the best job!

Personally I like dogs and its a connection to the dead brother. Sabir is so lovable!

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Very kind of you to not leave a negative review. The art drew me to the game as well.

The girls are mean but I think the MC has a chance of making them like him. Maybe they're mean because they secretly like him? Sandy was a nice addition to offset the others.

The proofreader isnt doing the best job!

Personally I like dogs and its a connection to the dead brother. Sabir is so lovable!
I also love dogs. My house hold often had more dogs than people in it lol. I have a dog named jack i've had for 12 years. But back to what i was saying about Sabir is maybe not take him out of the story because like you said it is a tie to the brother that died. But i don't like that he is so involved in the story that MC talks to him like he is another character in the story. I mean him being there and what he represents is a nice touch but acting though he is another character to talk to in the story i'm not to fond of. Off subject I hope this story will be more of a Vanilla romance theme. Also hope MC won't be a kind of a dick lol Like his inner dialog was when Mary took him home and asked him what he thought of the place lol.

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Ok instead of leaving a bad review I'll just comment here what i thought of the story so far. Because to me it would not be fair to review at this point because not much is there to review.
thank you for not leaving bad review, giving me a chance and commenting
Ok here goes. I like the art work the women so far are hot except Wendy.
Yeah i haven't seen any positive comment about her in both art except Ph4r40h but mc and her are not lucky in genetics, i don't plan to change her new design, they have an appearance related events from childhood that need them ugly lol
but you will meet more hotties, even non love interest ones

The Engrish is not so good.
If you played the one here, it is non proofreaded version. I get help from bamachine now. If you say this about patreon version, I think maybe proofreader forgot something since they are also working on their game etc,

Not sold on the dog idea I'm sure there's a reason for the dog but not sure i like the idea of talking to a dog all the time. I'm not sure how much you've done so far but i would go back and lose the dog and make the women less of a bitch to MC. Also not sure what tags you have planned but i would go in a more Vanilla type story. I would focus on romance of the story and the main Li should be the family also make Wendy more attractive.
I also love dogs. My house hold often had more dogs than people in it lol. I have a dog named jack i've had for 12 years. But back to what i was saying about Sabir is maybe not take him out of the story because like you said it is a tie to the brother that died. But i don't like that he is so involved in the story that MC talks to him like he is another character in the story. I mean him being there and what he represents is a nice touch but acting though he is another character to talk to in the story i'm not to fond of. Off subject I hope this story will be more of a Vanilla romance theme. Also hope MC won't be a kind of a dick lol Like his inner dialog was when Mary took him home and asked him what he thought of the place lol.
So far MC has met 3 women and a female store clerk and so far they are all bitches except Mary.
I totally understand you about your comment about sibir, it is normal to like animals but not enjoy its presence -especially heavily- in an adult game. Sibir will be mainly present when he is at home or park so in story arcs like sport events, puppytuber girl etc he wont be present. However there will be even more animal like sibir and bonbon lol, mc wont talk to all of them of course but i like their content)

dont worry guys bonbon wont steal all girls and ntr you

My game will definitely have romance,I love romance. The current chapters we are getting to know the cast, but the chapters after that(if things go as planned chapter 5 will be final intro chapter) will be more eventful and in this events you will get deeper relationship with girls.

MC is a bratty person and he has some prejudice about some characters before but his behavior can be changed in game. For example if it was a kinetic game with mc's personality- you would automatically humiliate wendy when she falls Actually to progress further with some girls you have to change in personality, some girls wont tolerate rude behavior.

well about girls personalities
i dont think cashier is bitchy, just seemed cold to me (not very suitable for her job but who does her job perfectly anyway) could you guys explain why you think that way so I can improve it?

mary is holy mary, she gentle mama

lets say wendy has her own reasons-i wont spoil more plz-, she doesn't hate mc just because he exists, but yeah she really hates mc not just teasing like some other characters)

blonde is bitchy
yeah
not gonna pretend she is not

and have you guys ever thought what color was the light actually is

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
this is from my public patreon post, enjoy it!
Untitled383_20230214220836.png

Hey Strangers!
I welcome you with sandy being crushed by pillows! I am quite pleased with how it turned out, it took 2 hours, you better like it. I will upload logo less one in a another post.
I couldn't leave alone you guys on valentines day so I decided to do public post for the sake of special day.
Hope you guys are having great time!

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes