Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Cool update puppies, I really liked the path with scene if you choose to look at thehiddenoak's puppygram (she kind of looks like the mom, at least for me because I made Mary the mom lol)! Only thing I can say is the grammar could use some work and conversations seem a little weird. Though I did get a good sense Wendy and the MC hate each other :ROFLMAO:

I noticed Brandon had a different complexion and hair compared to the MC and Wendy, will we learn something about him or did you just draw him like that?

And I'm sure there are other freeloaders like myself that are eager to see your updates, hopefully you are just joking and keeping a good mindset. Wish you the best!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Icebreaker [v0.3.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 144mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Just two comment for an update
ok
fell-epic-fail.gif
Cool update puppies, I really liked the path with scene if you choose to look at thehiddenoak's puppygram (she kind of looks like the mom, at least for me because I made Mary the mom lol)!
I think mama has more chubby soft face and thehiddenoak is more squarish face but since they are both thick brunette character,why not?

Only thing I can say is the grammar could use some work and conversations seem a little weird. Though I did get a good sense Wendy and the MC hate each other :ROFLMAO:
What makes my dialogues weird?
Grammar is doomed, you can always proofread though))
Wendy is not supposed to be a love character

I noticed Brandon had a different complexion and hair compared to the MC and Wendy, will we learn something about him or did you just draw him like that?
Brandon is definitely not randomly drawn and we will learn more things about him in future updates)

And I'm sure there are other freeloaders like myself that are eager to see your updates, hopefully you are just joking and keeping a good mindset. Wish you the best!
Even this comment have just one like, I definitely feel love and eagerness of the audience
hamster-cry.gif

Sibir deserves a friend
exactly

I will continue to make this game just my first patron - I had to check while writing to make sure they didn't unsubscribe lol-
now I will go and fawn on my first patron and ask him to decide first patreon wallpaper

joke aside, I will finish this game man

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
What makes my dialogues weird?
Grammar is doomed, you can always proofread though))
Wendy is not supposed to be a love character
The dialogue with the mom just didn't seem like you haven't seen her in years. It did get better though when they went into the brothers room to look at his belongings.

Reactions: puppiesandboobies

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
The dialogue with the mom just didn't seem like you haven't seen her in years. It did get better though when they went into the brothers room to look at his belongings.
Thank you!
I guess what you mean is MC is not that much compassionate or excited about seeing her. As you see MC and Mary' relation didn't start good, MC feels leftout and distant about her and plus after brother's death, their relationship is initially tense. But it is up to you whether you will try to learn more about her and be compassionate to her or stay like this.

Actually in family photos part, I also wanted to show something about their past, personalities and family dynamic, not just Brandon stealing all attractive genes or MC's cloth taste.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 24, 2022
Sorry Dev and his team, and ya I understand this is fiction. However, the art is over proportional and exaggerated to a point of disgust. Not to be hard the concept is workable and no offense to the artist some of the work is not bad. But the oversized proportions are just a large turn off along with many other items which I will not go into as they are personal choices and follow a stricker code than most people. I wish you the best of luck but I will be ignoring this. Thanks for the share.
Lmao loser

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Edited version, I will upload main post as well

I will copy paste from my patreon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Strangers!

Here is the edited version second update!

I am sure nobody asks "PB why did you edit it?" but I will answer anyway,

I was planning to edit the dialogues and add music to second chapter (I couldn't leave that cringe music in the last scene (눈_눈) ), but the dialogue editing made it longer (3k to 5k duh) and added some choices so if you are played the second update, you can replay it now or when I upload next update, you can replay it that time.

It is not like "MC hears a war siren, he goes outside, see neptunians colonizing the university and sell his soul to lesbian gods to protect his mom" amount of change btw so just fun additions.

Download:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just copy pasted the hyphens (I also googled its name) because they weren't same amount when I made randomly and my symmetry addiction triggered and now I am anxious about how it will look in mobile view
here is my patreon link btw incase if you haven't seen me linking it to everywhere

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Dev posts
In this game, you will experience hate, revenge, vengeance, betrayal, rivalry, lust, and love.

then in planned tags no NTR / NO cheating so how will the MC experience Rivalry , Betrayal without these tags ? would have been better if we have Rival in this game and we get to experience these feelings if we fail to make our goal but anyway good game dev and good luck

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Dev posts
In this game, you will experience hate, revenge, vengeance, betrayal, rivalry, lust, and love.

then in planned tags no NTR / NO cheating so how will the MC experience Rivalry , Betrayal without these tags ? would have been better if we have Rival in this game and we get to experience these feelings if we fail to make our goal but anyway good game dev and good luck
We can experience it in a non-cuck way. Maybe by it being about hockey for example!

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
I hope you're not talking about the piano-ey music, I love that one!
You can always listen it while fapping :ROFLMAO:

Dev posts

We can experience it in a non-cuck way. Maybe by it being about hockey for example!
Just like how bobdickgus said, rival and betrayal part is in story aspect not sexual one, hockey and other story arcs will have its importance in the story. You will have rival in this game, well for some LI you will also have rival in love as well but he wont get to do anything sexual to that LIs, . If you mean mc should experience downfall then rise from it, we have some similar things. MC will lose some things and have character development based on your choices. But there won't be ntr in this game. Also losing aspect won't go too dark, I want this game lighthearted not so gloomy.

Thanks for your comment and good luck wish)

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
can someone please point out the obvious to me: Is Dads Friend supposed to be our Mother? Or Aunt? Or are they really supposed to be unrelated characters? thanks in advance

• Haha

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
The artwork is nice. It's a bit rough on high resolution though.
Thanks for the compliment!
I don't have much time left from my jobs to produce more polished art. If it gets enough support to leave one of my jobs, I will definitely focus more time on but currently I cant.

Very, very obvious. Really need to look into getting a proofreader. It is almost painful to read currently. It has a chance to be good, I mean we got a good doggo, if nothing else, but the writing needs a lot of work.
Well, if you know any proofreader whom works with only 4 dollar suggest me lol.
I am doing all artwork and animation, marketing, finding non commercial music, coding and writing alone, so it it obvious that it is not good at any of them but I try to improve. I will look for writer if I get more support. Currently the only thing I get back is few comments and 4 dollar. I don't have any native English speaker friend who can help me as I said before so you can always help me:love: Even little helps means a lot of to me

can someone please point out the obvious to me: Is Dads Friend supposed to be our Mother? Or Aunt? Or are they really supposed to be unrelated characters? thanks in advance
She is supposed to be our president!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What a review!
"@xiphe116
Good writing. Great Potential. Could have been 5 stars if i didn't read the tags. Multiple endings without the fun stuffs is just too rich for my blood. No amount of writing could make vanilla taste any different. I wish the game the best of luck. Another year maybe"

And it still stands?

Gonna check few of "your" games which are kind to your fine blood, and rate it the same way.
Im sure those will stand steady as this shitone here.

• Haha
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes