az5313088

Jul 15, 2018
It's a great game, but it hasn't been updated for a long time.It was my birthday when the first edition was published.I tried to translate it into Chinese so that more people could play the game.I hope the author can update it soon.

Reactions: Kukus

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It is onhold for now, because the dev wants to focus on his studies.
Dammit! I thought 0.3 wasn't too far off. i was gonna wait til then to try this.

Now I need professional advice. To anyone that reads this...try or wait? I just...how is everyone crazy about a 0.2 release? Really??

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

sovala

Oct 23, 2017
Dammit! I thought 0.3 wasn't too far off. i was gonna wait til then to try this.

Now I need professional advice. To anyone that reads this...try or wait? I just...how is everyone crazy about a 0.2 release? Really??
The game is quite good and the renders are really beautiful. If you can't manage well your anxiety maybe you should wait, otherwise you will be joining the band who has been waiting (while making a fuss) for a long time for the 0.3 release xD.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

I would wait...

Because if this game is going to get abandoned, you at least won't get your heart broken by seeing Prii being abandoned :(

Jun 5, 2019
I mean fuck. My life has been turned upside down due to an MMO before but never to such amazing results. I just got heart palpitations from red bull and a weirdly Dommish Tank GF who joined the navy for some reason. Ahh the struggles of being a beefsteak healslut.

Toaster22

Jan 21, 2017
There's 91 pages on this game so it must be interesting to some people.

But I gave up after a few minutes of clicking and seeing just a few odd screens of guys in armor switching about.

Maybe the dialogue was stunning if you really followed it, but I was clicking pretty fast and I couldn't make much of what was going on, so I deleted the game.

My suggestion is to make the game interesting quicker. On the other hand, it might be appealing to some people - 91 pages in this forum so far.

Reactions: 2796natt

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There's 91 pages on this game so it must be interesting to some people.

But I gave up after a few minutes of clicking and seeing just a few odd screens of guys in armor switching about.

Maybe the dialogue was stunning if you really followed it, but I was clicking pretty fast and I couldn't make much of what was going on, so I deleted the game.

My suggestion is to make the game interesting quicker. On the other hand, it might be appealing to some people - 91 pages in this forum so far.
Well the backstory is interesting, but it isn't as relevant at the moment. So right now you could skip the whole prolougue and get to the redhead heaven!

MauditGliani

May 24, 2019
With all respect and my admiration, I have a proposal to make to the game developer (if he reads this message). To prevent the introduction sequence, with the MMORPG, being too long why not cut it into different parts and disseminated throughout of the story in the form of flashbacks and thus make it clear to the player that the main character's accident happened while he was playing. (I would understand if it does not please.)
I take this opportunity to add to my previous post that the 8-bit sequences are really a great idea. I really like this project :coffee:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
With all respect and my admiration, I have a proposal to make to the game developer (if he reads this message). To prevent the introduction sequence, with the MMORPG, being too long why not cut it into different parts and disseminated throughout of the story in the form of flashbacks and thus make it clear to the player that the main character's accident happened while he was playing. (I would understand if it does not please.)
I take this opportunity to add to my previous post that the 8-bit sequences are really a great idea. I really like this project :coffee:
I don't think that Poly is active on this side anymore. But I can write this to him, though I don't think he will read this in the next weeks or so.

And I am not sure how much time it would take to rework the whole prologue. And it is a prologue, so not sure how good it would work as flashbacks.

For now I would be happy to get the next update, before giving the dev even more work that would cost time that would be missing somewhere else.

But I agree that it would be really great to lighten up the whole prologue, and maybe only show parts of it and the rest in some flashbacks.

And I also really the the 8-bit sequences ;)

MauditGliani

May 24, 2019
I don't think that Poly is active on this side anymore. But I can write this to him, though I don't think he will read this in the next weeks or so.

And I am not sure how much time it would take to rework the whole prologue. And it is a prologue, so not sure how good it would work as flashbacks.

For now I would be happy to get the next update, before giving the dev even more work that would cost time that would be missing somewhere else.

But I agree that it would be really great to lighten up the whole prologue, and maybe only show parts of it and the rest in some flashbacks.

Thanks for your quick answer. I appreciate. It would be an honor for the message to be conveyed. I hope that time will allow him to achieve this beautiful project :coffee:

Reactions: GhostPhil

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018

Had a similar sentiment, but at the same time and the little time he has on this project kinda hoping he continue the story at this point.
Unless he outsources someone to redo the intro for that.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes