Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mild correction on the point you were making ... then there came March with some gaming ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forget abut this game ... dev had the urges that halted even the academic endeavors, the work schedule was frozen.

• Sad
Reactions: darlic

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. babe .. what is the occasion again?
The broad on the left .. we do not get to bang because .. reasons ...
The broad on the right ... got pushed out of this game into later chapters ...
Signatures
View attachment 1136798 View attachment 1136799 View attachment 1136801
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1158469_Rein-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1158470_Rein-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1158472_Rein-02.gif
What on earth is left to game in here is anybody”s guess.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is this going to be a yearly update game? There are a few of these incredibly well-rendered games that I love but can't really support due to their update schedule. Hope there's nothing wrong with the dev and he's plugging away.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
This is a fantastic game BTW

It just needs to improve the UI to a more "standard" configuration, no reason to NOT have endless saves, no gallery (there is a mod for that at least) and for the right click to NOT bring you directly to save game. This things work great, not need to change or NOT add them to all games.

I personally didn't mind the Intro, but there should be some warning that its long and wont feature any of the redheads until its done ;D

That being said, this is a fantastic game, and you should be proud Polyrotix, just played it today and its fantastic, hopefully you'll produce lots of content for it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tad late 4 all this praise .. ”cause dev already rewrote the whole game,
moving some juicy content past even the long awaited new release ...
so hold on to what you have.
Who knows what the rewrite will bring.
This is a fantastic game BTW

It just needs to improve the UI to a more "standard" configuration, no reason to NOT have endless saves, no gallery (there is a mod for that at least) and for the right click to NOT bring you directly to save game. This things work great, not need to change or NOT add them to all games.

I personally didn't mind the Intro, but there should be some warning that its long and wont feature any of the redheads until its done ;D

That being said, this is a fantastic game, and you should be proud Polyrotix, just played it today and its fantastic, hopefully you'll produce lots of content for it.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Yeah, i've been cheking the threat now. I guess he'll make it more of a mystery as to how the MC got into the new body and reveal the "intro" bit by bit. Honestly better that way.

Also, it seemed weird to me that, after waking up and settling in, the MC didn't check the game, his guild status, the company, etc. I mean i guess its like a "vacation" but the dude has a lot of money, cars, the freaking super advanced AI!, etc. That if it was me i would want to have get back somehow. And being very stealthy about it too. I say that, but i don't mind the "play house with the girls" setup we have right now (I'm still in chapter 2) if that alone was the game it would be good enough lol. The work stuff and the "power" just brings it to another level, if properly handled.

There is massive potential to go anywhere for how the game has been set up.

Reactions: offset8

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Better get ready to help dev slap himself silly!!!

That was March 3rd on all platforms when slaps were promissed.
We should at least see some red cheeks some time soon,
we be looking at 2 months MIA soon enough.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Ah, that's ok. It seems to be a lack of workflow optimization. I'm ok with waiting as long as the work is constant, there are so many other games and things to do... you could say i've developed my workarounds to not go crazy due to lack of updates. Its all good as long as its not abandoned, that feeling is just discusting.

Thank you for the update, there'll be some Aanya loving in the near future it seems, that's cool. The redheads are the selling point, but lets get real, that indian doctor is hot af. I know we all need our stunningly beautiful redhead drug injected into our veins, and apparently this guy doesn't like to report on his progress often, but, as long as he's still working at it, and producing the same quality content wiht the girls, art, music, and overall setup, i've seen so far, i cannot help but be happy.

And if you are reading this Polyrotix, don't go MIA for so long, just a small post letting us know work is being done is more than enough. Also, instead of redoing things (its a blackhole to redo stuff on any project, as you found out it needs up much, much more time than you think at first) just push forward with new development, but please include the UI fixes that work on all games, i've got literally no space to save my progress anymore. And add Gallery.
Final tip, you won't have to redo stuff if you take the time to plot everything out, at least several chapters in advance of whatever is out, that way you can enter a "bigger picture" framework of how you want the story (and renders) to lineup.

Reactions: offset8

boomboom420xxx

Jan 6, 2021
Just started this game, so far I think it looks really great and i'm excited to play it some more but I do have one question, is Crow Prii? like it seems like thats pretty obvious just by like Crows fingernails being that blue color associated with Prii and crow being so close to rustybucket who is obviously the person the MC bodyswapped with or whatever happened there. So i'm just wondering if anyone else saw that or maybe i'm completely wrong and seeing things that aren't there at all and reading to much in to it lol

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Just started this game, so far I think it looks really great and i'm excited to play it some more but I do have one question, is Crow Prii? like it seems like thats pretty obvious just by like Crows fingernails being that blue color associated with Prii and crow being so close to rustybucket who is obviously the person the MC bodyswapped with or whatever happened there. So i'm just wondering if anyone else saw that or maybe i'm completely wrong and seeing things that aren't there at all and reading to much in to it lol
I never picked up on that, but I think it is very possible. Considering Crow also was the one who was looking out and helping Rustbucket, it is very possible Prii knew who Rustbucket's player was and decided to help him out, but didn't want him to know. Which adds another dimension to Crow's reaction when Rustbucket was executed. Also, this may explain at least some of her behavior after the MC leaves the hospital.

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Sorry in advance for being a bit lazy, but could someone write a brief and spoiler-filled summary of what this game is all about? The reviews are not very clear on that.. The redheads look absolutely stunning, but I am not overly keen on MMO / VR / Fantasy / Assassin Creed themes. From what I managed to get, the romance bit is 100% focused on the two girls, but there is not much content at the moment beyond BJs? How many hours of gameplay should I expect? Thanks for the info! ;)

Last edited:

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
This is a brilliant summary, thanks a lot for the effort! I did see an image showing both Prii and Fiona on their knees doing the deed - is this the scene where they get caught? Might give the game a try, those redheads are just to die for..
The game has bonus images that you can find. They are not canon to the story. This one might be the image you've seen.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Xeron_Xr
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes