KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
No way it got updated, i thought it was a dream.

EDIT: Is it just me or there are two songs playing in the background at the same time?

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Pri might be my new most favorite redhead ever and Fiona is a close second; but the convoluted story, shitty UI/sandbox and no autosave ruins it! ( Played for 2 days and lost all progress because I was skipping and missed the last scene without saving).
So you're saying the story is convoluted but you're one of the "skippers" so you have no idea what the story is about anyway....which also means you have no idea of Pri's personality so her being your favorite is all about looks. In that case, please check out the redhead in "unleashed" If only it had more updates.

I sympathize somewhat with the being booted to the main menu after the current build. But I save before every choice in any game. I also don't know many ren'py games with autosave.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
so Im lookin for pri in a 'yellow kind of afternoon' and I have looked at every area I can access for a few days and am not finding her... where the hell/what the hell?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dude I don't even know what to do in the first part of the game. One hint says about a burger without a cheese and the other says sundaye afternoon with tea so brew one in the kitchen. I click everywhere and everything nothing happens. Also I don't know if it exists but I cannot skip time. I don't know how if I can skip time

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Dude I don't even know what to do in the first part of the game. One hint says about a burger without a cheese and the other says sundaye afternoon with tea so brew one in the kitchen. I click everywhere and everything nothing happens. Also I don't know if it exists but I cannot skip time. I don't know how if I can skip time
well this worked in old version, but havent played or tested new one yet

you can do it in console
time = 1(mor), 2(aft), 3(eve)
weekday = 1(Mon)/7(sun)

otherwise open map and click on that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you can also click on bed
well you could in old version so check if its still there

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
its usually pretty easy, the time of day listed and the location listed. like say a burger joint in the afternoon or such

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Game boots me to main menu after going to bed after chosing dress for Fiona, any help?

EDIT: Nevermind weekday somehow set itself to 8 so I manually had to set it back.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
sounds like kinetic novels are more of your taste.
I don't mind some kinetics, but that's besides the point what I do mind is wasting my time on something that hasn't been tagged properly as I have sandbox and point and click filtered out in my search settings. So, maybe a moderator could tag it correctly... also it's not a vn it's a game therefore the vn tag should be removed from the banner, but again mistakes can happen and things get mislabled. The question is was it F95 staff who mislabled it or was it the dev? Either way corrections should be made for the benefit of the dev's and the players. Especially those who wouldn't appreciate it in it's current form.

Reactions: John972

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
so Im lookin for pri in a 'yellow kind of afternoon' and I have looked at every area I can access for a few days and am not finding her... where the hell/what the hell?
man I was really hoping someone could help me with this one before the day was over but I do still need help here

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I love this game to death and I am excited it's back.

I assume a new playthrough from scratch is required so not to break the game from old saves.

It's Christmas time - I hope I don't get too frustrated with the tedious sandbox routine, especially since the only way to forward time in the previous version was to sleep for a while in bed. That took a look of clicking to navigate back and forth between the bedroom and other locations in the hope an event would trigger...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
well this worked in old version, but havent played or tested new one yet

you can do it in console
time = 1(mor), 2(aft), 3(eve)
weekday = 1(Mon)/7(sun)

otherwise open map and click on that
and you can also click on bed
well you could in old version so check if its still there

dude none of this things are here opened for me. I just started the game and probably first quests of the game. I also cannot rest on the bed. When I click bed it says '' I don't have time to rest! I need to finish that thing with Prii! ''

• Sad
Reactions: micmitja

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
tl;dr - final thesis work, got GF pregnant, running away & going dark on socials, shitty job, having a kid
and i hope there are also pregnancies (yes, plural :PogChamp:) in this game. esp when you experience it IRL, you could discuss it with your GF about their feeling about it :coffee:

edit:
and welcome back. i missed my redhair with frecles

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes