Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
I actually like the sandbox in Reincarnotica and I usually hate it in VN's. Everywhere is just fckn pretty. I think the dev said he's an architecture irl and it definitely shows. The colors in this game really come to life unlike any other and when you combine that with the lo-fi tunes (mostly Brockbeats) it created a vibe that's been unmatched ever since. Morning, afternoon or evening you can really feel how it is to live in that world.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
I actually like the sandbox in Reincarnotica and I usually hate it in VN's. Everywhere is just fckn pretty. I think the dev said he's an architecture irl and it definitely shows. The colors in this game really come to life unlike any other and when you combine that with the lo-fi tunes (mostly Brockbeats) it created a vibe that's been unmatched ever since. Morning, afternoon or evening you can really feel how it is to live in that world.
Yeah I gotta agree here, this game was always the most "comfy" AVN on the site. Was always just fun to take in.

I'd argue however that an increased focus on his sci-fi corporate espionage plot might spoil those vibes, Poly should make sure to keep the game mostly a slice of life thing imo.

Reactions: Maviarab and rb813

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
There is no real lesbian content and there probably won't be either by the looks of things. It's just one of those bonus pics that you can find by clicking on an object.
better than nothing I guess mine softlocks on 'a few minutes later' black screen

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
some motherfuckers just gotta whine, piss, bitch, and moan about some damned thing... dont be happy it got resurrected at all, no bitch and moan.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
seems to be the end of her class reuinion party
Really damn I never got a puking scene. There was a blowjob from fiona and after that thre was another dream scene which leads to continuation of the main story about the game and vr

ryan petersen

Sep 5, 2018
Does the game end with the screen Act 1 Fin after getting the prototype having some cutscenes? Because the only sex scenes ive had so far was a bj from fiona and a bj from pri. Is that the only content so far or did i miss something?

chiastic

Jun 10, 2018
This was one of the first eroge I played so I had a certain amount of attachment to it. It is beautiful, the story is well-written, the girls are , but I think above all, the thing that makes me stick around is the music. This is likely the only time where I am blown away by such a good choice in music for an eroge, but also, there are something I discovered along the way while playing this game. One of the artists whose songs are in this game (XNimVn) lived in the same city as me. He passed away five years ago due to cancer - a discovery I made during my birthday, amidst of a mental breakdown. Then suddenly I thought to myself, had I dug around earlier, I might have a chance to meet him and maybe tell him that his music made my day.
Reading the author's life update makes me think a lot about how life is just full of surprises, whether good or not. I haven't been online recently but I came back to this post because I forgot the soundcloud of the above artist, only to see the latest update on December, which is a ?? moment to me because I had lost hope after such a long time. I know people are negative of what to come about this game, but I guess I'm just happy that the creator is getting on with his life now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well weird update or "update" and abrupt ending (after young fiona finds her to be ex-hubby in bed with other guy).

screenshot0001.png

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes