cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It doesn't end after that scene....or the screenshot you posted...
well it won't continue after she closes door and i tried pressing ctrl (helped earlier on stuck screens) and clicking and pressing space and still wouldn't continue anywhere so rolled back to door closing and made a save and moved on.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Damn Polyrotix!

Even better than before! What an ending...fuuuu...so invested almost in tears with the interaction with our dad...EVE...bless her...wow.

Just...is this a game about a game...a sci-fi plot thriller or a slice of life with the Fitzgeralds. Characters returning...man I can't wait to see where this is going...one of the absoluite best looking VN's out there, the whole colour scheme, music, just its general 50's vibe and Prii still the best red head in a VN! Even the damn sandbox/free roam (which I despise in VN's) is done well...the enviroments are just beautiful to look at with all their details.

So glad to see you back and hope you are doing well after your tribulations. Take care man.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
anyone in his discord? Curious if the soft lock issue is going to get addressed or if he'll wait until the next drop

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is the text sound going to continue much longer? I am 2 minutes into the novel and about to quit just because of how annoying that text sound is.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Can't you turn those off...sound notifications?
Only with the rest of the sound settings, I believe. And this novel does have sound, but for some reason i cannot imagine why, they put sound on text too.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes