rb813

Aug 28, 2018
So you're saying the story is convoluted but you're one of the "skippers" so you have no idea what the story is about anyway...
Or maybe they started skipping in this game because the story is so convoluted. Don't forget, this is the game with the intro sequence that's at least a half hour long, with no sexy content, that has nothing to do with the main story.

• Angry
Reactions: Nastaya

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
dude none of this things are here opened for me. I just started the game and probably first quests of the game. I also cannot rest on the bed. When I click bed it says '' I don't have time to rest! I need to finish that thing with Prii! ''
well that sucks, but its possible that you are middle of the quest and cant for that, or it simply bugged. check hints on computer in mc room what you need to do, if its still there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all you got without proper guide or mod.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
This is just gonna get abandoned again in a few months. Dev had a big chance to make a lot of money on this back when he started, it's a completely different playing field today with way too many games to chose from. I doubt this game is gonna do good now, so no need to even waste your time.
A shame though, back in the day this was a promising game with 2 of the prettiest redheads out there, now it's not that special anymore.
Next.
Lol you are so spiteful and dumb ^^

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Humor, Monster, Possession, Romance, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Voyeurism, Incest, Handjob, Interracial, Lesbian, Vaginal Sex, Exhibitionism, Masturbation, Cheating, Oral Sex, Sandbox
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Did you click the notebook? in the bed
the laptop? yes thats why I quoted part of the hint about a yellow afternoon.
'Still, yellow kind of afternoon when one is apt to get stuck in a Room of meditative contemplation' I figured first shed be in the bathroom then tried next door since her back yard could be like a meditation garden but like I said Ive tried every location I can access over several days, including weekend days

edit: ahh fuck I see it... her notebook on her bed that is easily missed since theyre similar colors.... fuck my life

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: cxx and wiseold6996

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
*calls to optician and makes appointment for tyrranus* :p
february tho technically I do need to get new lenses my prescription is weaker than the lenses Im currently wearing...

how about 'event the longest day has its end'?? Tried goin through all the time slots not sure what the hell its asking there

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
february tho technically I do need to get new lenses my prescription is weaker than the lenses Im currently wearing...

how about 'event the longest day has its end'?? Tried goin through all the time slots not sure what the hell its asking there

1. LOL
2. you are asking impossible from me since i still haven't played this new version.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
1. LOL
2. you are asking impossible from me since i still haven't played this new version.
thats ok the fiona comes back from her reuinion, pukes on me and the game seems to soft lock at 'a few minutes later'

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

It's the end for the pri route. Complete the fiona route

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Well, I see I'm not the only one suffereing from that soft lock. Although I seem to have gotten slightly further. I got the same soft lock as the rest of ya'll, then I restarted the game and used a save from before bed/ pukeing scene, when I ctrl's through it, it went past the vomit to her bedroom and a memory, then part way through the memory, it soft locked. No luck with the reload and skip this time though :(

Reactions: Tyrranus
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes