Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
No one expects a full fledged Harem on the second update, dude. You are missing the point everyone making. We get that the beginning scene where that whore is getting gang banged is necessary. But it's clear that you are trying to set her up as LI in the future.
And what about the second scene where MC'S uncle bangs the girl with glasses in his office. It's clear she is a potential LI. And you made us choose one of three girls while his moron friend bangs other two. They also seems as potential LI.
What we all trying to say is every potential LI is nothing but whores. They jumps at other guy's dick at the first chance they get. And the worst part is we have to watch them getting banged.
We don't expect every LI to be virgin. We also don't want to see LI getting banged by others. Do you really expect people to have interest in whores as LI? No wants whores as lover or even if some of them were whores we don't want to hear, see or know about their sexual conquests.
Uhm, do you not understand what a Harem is? They're personal whores, but they still are just that, a whore. In any case, I don't get how is the ex-gf being portrayed as a potential LI? The only part is during the text message scene. But that could lead to anywhere, from revenge to, yes potentially her being an LI. However, it is much too soon to assume any of that.

As for the scene with his friend, he only bangs one of them, not the other two. It's not implied that he bangs two. Anyway, this argument is stretching it.

As for the blonde office girl, is it really NTR? You're not getting cucked and potentially, you may end up cucking the MC's uncle. So if anything, it's possible it is NTR, but you're the one doing it, not receiving it.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Almost all the girls in the banner are banging someone else.

The current state of the banner girls :-

1. A girl who strings MC along but is fine to fuck around with others (N to the T to the R lol).
2. A evil gold-digger who is out to harm MC and his uncle (and banging uncle at the same time).
3. A female friend who was dumped by MC's BBC friend (and based on the story, she choose MC's friend over MC, so yeah, its already that kind of scenario...).
4. Potential normal girl who, well, in the next few scenes immediately is shown banging uncle.
5. The only normal LI so far.

So yeah, its not hard to see why people are kinda unhappy when they were given the impression of harem and romance. 3/5 of the girls are sluts, one is some sort of rebound/consolation case and only one actual normal LI like girl...

Unavoidable NTR is one of those tags which must be explicitly stated else forum explodes... and for good reasons lol

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Almost all the girls in the banner are banging someone else.

The current state of the banner girls :-

1. A girl who strings MC along but is fine to fuck around with others (N to the T to the R lol).
2. A evil gold-digger who is out to harm MC and his uncle (and banging uncle at the same time).
3. A female friend who was dumped by MC's BBC friend (and based on the story, she choose MC's friend over MC, so yeah, its already that kind of scenario...).
4. Potential normal girl who, well, in the next few scenes immediately is shown banging uncle.
5. The only normal LI so far.

So yeah, its not hard to see why people are kinda unhappy when they were given the impression of harem and romance. 3/5 of the girls are sluts, one is some sort of rebound/consolation case and only one actual normal LI like girl...

Unavoidable NTR is one of those tags which must be explicitly stated else forum explodes... and for good reasons lol
Agreed NTR should've been explained from the beginning, but this only goes so far for the first girl. You're not getting cucked with any of the other girls, the MC isn't even in a relationship with any of them. It isn't NTR for any one else of them.

Thus the reactions are overblown based on assumptions made from a banner pic? That's silly.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Agreed NTR should've been explained from the beginning, but this only goes so far for the first girl. You're not getting cucked with any of the other girls, the MC isn't even in a relationship with any of them. It isn't NTR for any one else of them.

Thus the reactions are overblown based on assumptions made from a banner pic? That's silly.
1619840294429.png

Do note that the tag used here in forum covers a wider range of emotions/scenarios.

Lets look at it objectively:-

1. Dev sets up a nice banner with 5 girls (which in usual cases are the LIs)
2. Game premise was OG given as Romance and Harem iirc (though now there only is a Romance tag left)
3. Now look at banner again
4. It is silly for people to assume, hey, the five girls there are MC's romanceable options/LI? (Harem notwithstanding)

To reiterate, its not surprising there is much unhappiness when peeps who tried the game finds out 3/5 banner girls are banging other people, 1 is as i said, a rebound/consolation case leaving only 1 actual normal LI.

Also to clarify further my personal take is that I actually like the game, NTR not being an issue for me cos imma a deviant. But I can also understand why people who do not like NTR are coming in here to complain.

Think of it as giving samples at a supermarket for strawberry ice cream (looks like one, pinkish and all) and when people tasted it, its goddamn banana flavoured. Free or not people will be like urgh wtf and actually take note of the brand so as not to buy from the same company and start to tweet about that stuff all over lol.

So to sum it up, the banner is the advertisement poster for the dev and together with the overview, is meant to give people an idea for what's what. NTR is not a one of them subjects to be coy about.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018

Nobody forces you to consider what "ntr" is, but there is a specific definition on the site, which the majority adhere to.
And regarding the reaction, when version 1 with unavoidable NTR was released, I did not throw the game into ignore and gave the author a chance. When asked about genres, the author replied that the main genres are harem and romance. After this response, I expected the game to follow the classic route of harem romance. Version 2 comes out, and instead of a harem romance game, I see a game like adventure beta / simp / cuck MC in the city of whores. I am obviously disappointed with this turn of events.
But who is to blame for my disappointment? (Rhetorical question). This is almost no fault of the author, he is a beginner and perhaps simply did not know the local definition of NTR, and in his understanding, harem and romance with whores are still harem and romance. I am to blame, because I believed in the author and gave the game a chance.
So, to some extent, the hate towards the author is not deserved, just next time he should immediately label the games with the correct tags / genres. It will do him more good, too, because specific tags attract a specific fanbase.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Really like the models and I noticed either the artist or the dev has a thing for ahegao.

And to chime in to this discussion, I'm not fond of NTR, but I don't understand all the hate the dev is getting for it. After playing the game, the ntr scene is pretty avoidable. The only drawback I see is that, there's just not enough spicy content with the MC to justify the scenes the player experiences. Especially since all, but one of the sex scenes, are not being experienced by the player as the MC.
Dev is getting hate because he said the game is a romance based harem games. But is literally nothing indicating that.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020

No one complained about it being ntr. People dislike it because dev promised something but dilevered something else. Everyone's getting action except mc. He just watches every girl getting banged.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Well i was thinking the girl was his girl but after reading the dev say what is going on i realized that TO ME is not NTR well in the past i would think about it as NTR but... i have 28y by now i know better not all sexy girl in the world are mine to have hehehe

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
This has to be the weirdest harem of all time, it opens with another girl getting fucked by two guys and it goes downhill from there. Every female you meet its been fucked or will be fucked at some point, but not by the MC oh no he just watches like the beta he is.

I can only wonder what is the point of this game? Is clearly not a harem game because none of the girls show an interest in the MC and the one he actually liked it´s the one from the start (double sausage girl). This is an NTR game pretending to be something else and the final form of the trend we have now in games that "It's not NTR if she is not your girl yet".

So I guess the "harem" comes into play after they fucked half the city, they get bored of all the dick and they get together with the MC, just washed them and they are as good as new am I right?

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
This has to be the weirdest harem of all time, it opens with another girl getting fucked by two guys and it goes downhill from there. Every female you meet its been fucked or will be fucked at some point, but not by the MC oh no he just watches like the beta he is.

I can only wonder what is the point of this game? Is clearly not a harem game because none of the girls show an interest in the MC and the one he actually liked it´s the one from the start (double sausage girl). This is an NTR game pretending to be something else and the final form of the trend we have now in games that "It's not NTR if she is not your girl yet".

So I guess the "harem" comes into play after they fucked half the city, they get bored of all the dick and they get together with the MC, just washed them and they are as good as new am I right?
Completely agree this is clearly not a harem with romance but a full blown ntr, cuck game which in itself is fine because ntr fans should also get their games. But the dev keeps blatantly lying about how ntr is just for the harem story while we see almost every potential LI get fucked by other guys. I think the dev is one of those delusional cuck guys who gets cheated on repeatedly but keep telling themselves 'this time she will be faithful':rolleyes:

The dev is stupidly trying to trick harem and vanilla fans to try his game but it seems he even pissed off ntr fans with his attitude which explains his patreon count:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Another dev that's making an ntr game trying to disquise it and tell people that it's an harem game, I really don't get why they do this... The ntr people are obviously the target audience here right? (which is ok btw) Then why wouldn't you just admit it from the beginning that this is an ntr game? You are fucking over people that are expecting something else by playing this and you are fucking yourself over by "marketing" this to a wrong group. This is a lose-lose situation for the player AND for the dev.

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes