Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Still a bugged mess at the start. Half the time, there is the name missing when someone talks.

Oh yeah and dont give us a "choice" to help Christine or not, when the other one just ends the game with some Russian text.

And I dont get it .. why that intro with some Tanya (she is never mentioned later on (version: Ep2)) and then we get that Christina/e with no context ... the game really lacks transitions. And then way later we get the introduction to Anna ... if I remember correctly I mentioned that already with the first release ...

Then the "interactive" stuff - drop that. There is no point for some "find the clickable part in the image" crap when there is only 1 point to click on.

Another thing is the mix-up of names, it is confusing as fuck.

I guess Andrey and Andrew are the same person? Same with Christina/Christine and Anna/Anya?

The engrish is still another major problem ... yeah you are Russian and they dont teach English at school (I assume, because of the bad English skills I witness on this site ^^) - but then try to find a proofreader to help. I am not a native speaker myself and make a bunch of mistakes - but I dont try to tell a story ppl want to follow - or ask for donations bc I post long texts like this ^^

and why you even have a MC when you only see other characters have fun? o_O

I dont mind NTR or stuff that is leaning in that direction, but I hate the shift in perspective. It is more like a "multiple protagonist" game, but only 1 of them gets some choices.

The introduction and the setup of the plot is so unstructured and convoluted. The game needs to be revamped already. You dont need other or new renders, you just have to rearrange the content and better introduce the characters and premise. And stick to 1(!) name per character.

Good example is the "call parents" - so you move to you uncle (I guess?) and only when you are there you write to your mom? Then you tell you uncle that your dad is a police officer? - worst piece of exposition ever. That is all pointless information, and stuff the characters already should know - and if it might be important in the future for the player, that you mum is a principal and your dad an officer, than tell it later or earlier in some kind of introduction at the start.

"You are XX and you mother is the principal of the local school, your father is a police officer and .... " - not the best way ... but yeah .. probably better that this.

I think the dev dont have at least a general plan for the story - so he/she wings it on the fly and that is a mistake.

Why mention that Tanya when she is not important? If she is not important you can just say "what's with your girlfriend? Any progress?" - "No, nothing yet ... bla bla". In general dont bother with names for unimportant NPCs, but dont let them blank (like the dude with the girl in the bar) - give them standard descriptions "bald guy" , "hot chick" , "waitress" ... you get it.

The whole start feels rushed or pointless - only time will tell what it is.

You have so much "noise" around the MC and rushes thru interactions between the MC and (probably) important characters. Part of the problem is that we follow so many other NPCs ... great example is the "spy on Katya" scene, we dont need to see the "no name" guy. Wthout that the MC and player would know as much as with it. So that is wasted time on a pointless render ... just as an example.

Edit: Oh and the whole Katya stuff - she is a bitch I get it, but why does she leave you behind instead of taking you with her to the office? Then you get another "no choice" because of that. Dont do that shit. - Then when you talk to Cloe, you say Andrew/Andrey warned her - but it was Katya... then the call from Steve/Steven ... and half of the time his name is missing again.

tldr: drop interactive crap, rework your introduction, stick to 1 name per character (!!!), flesh out important characters and their interactions with the MC

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok, I got as far as I could on this dumpster fire. I was just curious what all the fuss was about lol.

I got to where we learn that uncle's new wife is trying to backstab him, but I believe I know what's going on with this game. It's using the Bad Teacher method of getting the MC to hit rock bottom (although it seems like he was there already before that scene lol), and then use it as a catalyst to turn him into an alpha... if that's even possible with this idiot. The difference here is that the intro is a bit more involved with you seeing the details of him trying to court Cristina before it happens. Not sure if they will add some real NTR stuff later though, with main LIs cucking you and shit. If Cristina is a main girl and she comes to the "capital" and you dominate her with your newfound alpha ways, the whole situation wouldn't be a NTR story arc. If she comes to the capital and you try to win her over and continue to be her laptop while she fucks Fernando, the game would be true NTR.

Anyways, the writing is absolutely atrocious with super thick Engrish and terrible plot delivery. NTR fan or Harem fan, it doesn't matter. No one will enjoy this in the current state.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Since my post was deleted ill write a more constructive one.

Both the overview and the post from the dev claim that this is a harem game, now there are several ways to make a harem game, not every game has to follow the same patterns but in here there is nothing that indicates a harem its possible.

The MC doesn't have anything notable about him both physically or in personality and all the woman so far are either dick craving or just plain unlikable, so how would a harem work here? or even more why would you want a harem with any them?.

This has all the qualities of a NTR game, but the dev keeps insisting that it's not and that it's a romance/harem game which only add to the confusion since everything in the games shows that it's most certainly not one.

The approach of making him start as a looser and evolve into the alpha of the story only works if there is an incentive to do so and so far the MC has a miserable life and all the woman he meets are not worth any effort so again I wonder what is the point if this game? Where is it heading?.

Last edited:

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Its a Russian game and I want to like it. Over 250mb or almost 500 media files in just 1280*720 (ok for a first release/patch)
But I almost could NOT complete it, despite different choices because I got stuck in the bar, without dialogue. Eventually I found about the interactive stuff (reading the topic here, in the game I could not understand how to proceed). DROP THE INTERACTIVE GAMES. Clickable elements spoil the fun of following the dialogue.

Also, as NTR fan I cannot comprehend why all NTR games try adding harem routes. The MC might just have 1 true love, and is willing to watch her do mmf with other guys, how come he fucks everyone else later?

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
There a scene where we get to watch our uncle and aunt, even though I'm not sure if the aunt is a potential LI. And personally I don't consider the scene with Christina as NTR, coz she wasn't MC's GF. It my opinion.
Ntr: Designed to cause jealousy by involving LI with other people, other than mc.
This is the definition from this site. So yeah it's full of ntr.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Its a Russian game and I want to like it. Over 250mb or almost 500 media files in just 1280*720 (ok for a first release/patch)
But I almost could NOT complete it, despite different choices because I got stuck in the bar, without dialogue. Eventually I found about the interactive stuff (reading the topic here, in the game I could not understand how to proceed). DROP THE INTERACTIVE GAMES. Clickable elements spoil the fun of following the dialogue.

Also, as NTR fan I cannot comprehend why all NTR games try adding harem routes. The MC might just have 1 true love, and is willing to watch her do mmf with other guys, how come he fucks everyone else later?
This was never meant to be a ntr game. Dev himself explicitly said it's a romance based harem games and all the fetishes are avoidable. But he delivers same shit over and over again but still keeps on insisting it's a harem romance game. He blatantly disregard or doesn't bother to look up the ntr definition like some lazy ass people around here. That's why he's getting all the daggers. You reap what you sow, right?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It makes 0 sense to put NTR in a Harem or Romance game. And its a really bad idea to use it a simple catalyst. Its something that greatly reduces your target audience, so you either go full steam ahead with it and make it a central topic of your game, or you should avoid it or make an option where its avoidable (not skippable, avoidable, two different things)

D

Deleted member 3754313

It may yet turn the corner, we are stuck on why the MC changes and finally says fuck you to all the bitches. Unfortunately, I believe that there isn't enough content yet for us to get that... We certainly have the anger part down to flip the switch however there is nothing here to show what is to come, or if it is to come...

Maybe a good idea would be to have a cliffhanger with a pissed off MC saying "Fuck you, I'll show all you bitches!"

Then we can build the anticipation for the turn around instead of focusing on the failures...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I dont like the flashing textbox as it causes headaches. I speed read which causes the flashing. Not over awed by the artwork in total. There are too many careless mistakes.
No I will leave it. Bye and good luck.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It makes 0 sense to put NTR in a Harem or Romance game. And its a really bad idea to use it a simple catalyst. Its something that greatly reduces your target audience, so you either go full steam ahead with it and make it a central topic of your game, or you should avoid it or make an option where its avoidable (not skippable, avoidable, two different things)
In a romance game, you are mostly right. It's not a great fit unless the writer is able to handle it with nuance, and this dev is not capable of that. In a harem/corruption game? It's possible.

I can kinda see what dev is planning as stated above. Cristina and uncle's wife is revenge domination theme. Childhood friend is a cheating theme, although it was handled stupidly with no one mentioning that he just congratulated his 2 best friends getting together and then went right around to fuck the girl. The pigtails looks like classic corruption. I didn't get far enough to see the blonde. Romance? I don't see it either, nor do I see potential for it lol.

It seems like the set up is for the MC to learn from Andrey and become successful and rich.

But I mean, is this game even deserving of any attention at all? You guys made me play this hot garbage with all the hot topic discussion lol.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
In a romance game, you are mostly right. It's not a great fit unless the writer is able to handle it with nuance, and this dev is not capable of that. In a harem/corruption game? It's possible.

I can kinda see what dev is planning as stated above. Cristina and uncle's wife is revenge domination theme. Childhood friend is a cheating theme, although it was handled stupidly with no one mentioning that he just congratulated his 2 best friends getting together and then went right around to fuck the girl. The pigtails looks like classic corruption. I didn't get far enough to see the blonde. Romance? I don't see it either, nor do I see potential for it lol.

It seems like the set up is for the MC to learn from Andrey and become successful and rich.

But I mean, is this game even deserving of any attention at all? You guys made me play this hot garbage with all the hot topic discussion lol.
Its not, but the problem is i hate when Devs bait people with promises and then screw them

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes