kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Is it so hard to describe your game as ntr? Does it require some intellectual skills? If Dev is afraid to say that this is an ntr game and not a romantic harem because he is afraid of losing popularity with people, then he shouldn't do ntr. However, if I want to do ntr, then don't let him make up (fool us) that his game is a romantic harem !!!

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
A vein in my head explodes every time I listen to the typical speech "the ntr is a necessary resource to give depth or importance to the story" "the mc was too passive he needed that event to become more proactive" don't screw me, right now I have a dozen events that can lead someone to turn their life around. Adding ntr in a harem romance is like sabotaging yourself. Well, what are we going to do? At the moment science has not found a cure for idiocy.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
A vein in my head explodes every time I listen to the typical speech "the ntr is a necessary resource to give depth or importance to the story" "the mc was too passive he needed that event to become more proactive" don't screw me, right now he is I have a dozen events that can lead someone to turn their life around. Adding ntr in a harem romance is like sabotaging yourself. Well, what are we going to do? At the moment science has not found a cure for idiocy.
Now it seems he removed Harem and will likely also remove romance.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Why do developers mix ntr with the evergreen Incest and
No one wants to see a cheat gf
Well it's only a matter of time before the game get abandoned as most of ntr games
I even think game will even not complete v0.5 to
Developer wasted lots of good models

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so game ends after the first interaction when you touch barmaid butt? it seems like the game want you to interact again, but there is nothing to interact with, I think i remember it was the same with basic version, so end of ep2?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
That does not surprise me at all, as I said, idiocy has no cure but its symptoms worsen over time apparently. I sometimes wonder what happen in some developers minds, something in the lines of "I want to be successful and popular in the world of visual novels, so the logical thing to do is add ntr to a game where it is obviously unnecessary and in bad taste. Oh my God, I'm the smartest man on earth, right? " I'm sorry but none of us simple humans could understand such a higher mind.
Not hard to figure out that patreons dishing out money to devs and telling them to put NTR in your game or I'll stop supporting you. Anyone who thinks this doesn't happen are fooling themselves.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Not hard to figure out that patreons dishing out money to devs and telling them to put NTR in your game or I'll stop supporting you. Anyone who thinks this doesn't happen are fooling themselves.
All 6 ... worth for ntr? : DDDD show me a game with ntr + harem romance where there are a lot of patrons

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Doesnt seem to be working if the intention is to attract or keep patreons...

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
This was never meant to be a ntr game. Dev himself explicitly said it's a romance based harem games and all the fetishes are avoidable. But he delivers same shit over and over again but still keeps on insisting it's a harem romance game. He blatantly disregard or doesn't bother to look up the ntr definition like some lazy ass people around here. That's why he's getting all the daggers. You reap what you sow, right?
You have to give him points for correctly describing the game in his last paragraph. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
so game ends after the first interaction when you touch barmaid butt? it seems like the game want you to interact again, but there is nothing to interact with, I think i remember it was the same with basic version, so end of ep2?
You have to touch the door that leads to bathroom where another guy is getting action.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Its because the NTR lovers are so desperate that they all chip in huge amounts to turn non NTR games into NTR, which then kills the majority support of those who could support. Silly/stupid devs then wonder why the game has not taken off. I have seen it countless times here, and it's unfortunate when it happens. Even some games that started extremely well fall for that trap but it's the dev's fault for embracing the less popular and less financially rewarding route, i.e. the long term majority who don't like NTR. *shrug*

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes