Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
He has like 6 patrons. This guy isn't doing it for money, obviously. He does it just to laugh at the players. He repeats over and over that his game is romantic harem only for people to get upset and protest. What he really wants is to touch people's balls. And fuck that gets it

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
He has like 6 patrons. This guy isn't doing it for money, obviously. He does it just to laugh at the players. He repeats over and over that his game is romantic harem only for people to get upset and protest. What he really wants is to touch people's balls. And fuck that gets it
Man if that's really his reason, he's doing it damn well, I've rarely seen someone piss off more people per second.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
You know what? That actually makes sense, from this point on I'm going to consider this game to be nothing more that the dev trolling the players, so when the next girl is shown getting fucked by another guy while the MC watches I'm going to laugh and say "oh you evil dev and people think they will actually get a piece of that".

this game is nothing more then a click bait full of false advertising and the patreon count show that poeple arent as stupid as he think they are, the people who did pledge are the ones who think this is a NTR game and they are right so good for them.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
You know what? That actually makes sense, from this point on I'm going to consider this game to be nothing more that the dev trolling the players, so when the next girl is shown getting fucked by another guy while the MC watches I'm going to laugh and say "oh you evil dev and people think they will actually get a piece of that".

this game is nothing more then a click bait full of false advertising and the patreon count show that poeple arent as stupid as he think they are, the people who did pledge are the ones who think this is a NTR game and they are right so good for them.
Its clearly a click bait, but i dont think the Dev's intention was just to troll.

I think he really thought that by promising romance and harem and delivering NTR he might get both target audiences, only to be hit by reality, hard.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Interesting. There is a poll on patreon. Everybody go ahead and vote (for vanilla of course :whistle:).

Good afternoon. Tell me who my audience is. After the release of the versions, there is a discussion on NTR. There is an idea to remove NTR as a catalyst for the story. And make the game Vanila.

Why? What's going on there? I don't know that game.
The problem is that is not just Christina, almost every female character introduced is being fucked by someone else. Random dudes, friend, uncle, etc, etc.

The whole game is just a big NTR fest, the Dev would have to redo almost the entire game to make it Vanilla

I mean, if he does, great, but i dont see it happening. Of course i already voted Vanilla

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Interesting. There is a poll on patreon. Everybody go ahead and vote (for vanilla of course :whistle:).

Good afternoon. Tell me who my audience is. After the release of the versions, there is a discussion on NTR. There is an idea to remove NTR as a catalyst for the story. And make the game Vanila.

Edit: I just learned what happened with your review. Oohhh heelll nah. Wtf? Girls getting r*ped? F*ck that game already. It's so stupid just the create that "drama". Don't make a r*pe backstory instead make it like what happens to mc i guess. Abused maybe but not r*pe. Wow.
9/9 votes for vanilla so far, if he's really going to remove all the ntr he's going to have a lot of work to do, the game is full of it. I'll be watching to see what the dev ends up doing. Even so, the damage is done, few games can be recovered from such a blow. At least another game and another patreon poll that proves us right, ntr is not particularly popular content, I hope more devs and future devs use this case as an example.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
This is already getting fun ... and embarrassing. First, Dev creates a game saying it's a harem romance where it's clearly not there and it's pure NTR where every female character fucks with whomever she falls. Then Dev says that this is how the main character changes his character and world view, to become the alpha and create his own harem. Then Dev slips the word harem from the description of the game ...? WTF>: D Then he gives the vote whether to change the game history ... That would have to change the whole game. because everything is wrong in this story. If Dev want to make a spicy game, just give tags like incest, bdsm, obiedence, slave, pregnancy ... etc ... Why invent some ntr and say it's a romance harem? XDDDDD

• Love
Reactions: chicken head

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
9/9 votes for vanilla so far, if he's really going to remove all the ntr he's going to have a lot of work to do, the game is full of it. I'll be watching to see what the dev ends up doing. Even so, the damage is done, few games can be recovered from such a blow. At least another game and another patreon poll that proves us right, ntr is not particularly popular content, I hope more devs and future devs use this case as an example.
His best option is to say fuck it and start from scratch.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
His best option is to say fuck it and start from scratch.
I mean, he can save some renders, but the story needs a complete overhaul if he really wants to go with what the results of the poll will be (i find it funny Devs keep making these polls, when they can just look at the dozens that have been done already, it happens with sandbox yes or not too. No NTR always wins, and No Sandbox always wins)

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
You should check the thread for Coming Home is Never Easy.
Yes, I have already gone through that thread and it pissed me off so much that it took away even my desire to comment, and you know that it is the worst of the matter, that people do not like it, let them know and the developer as if it were not with him, ignoring comments and criticism from fans, living in his world of ponies and rainbows. And there are people who defend him, damn I understand that a creator likes to create something specific but it is his duty to find the balance between what he wants to create and what people want to see.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I can't help but every line in this game I simulate in my head as if it's spoken by a Russian male narrator with a thick accent.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I just voted, I'm dying to see how this will end up :LOL: This boys and girls is why you need to be honest from the beginning and make it very clear what is the game you are offering.

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

Edit: I just learned what happened with your review. Oohhh heelll nah. Wtf? Girls getting r*ped? F*ck that game already. It's so stupid just the create that "drama". Don't make a r*pe backstory instead make it like what happens to mc i guess. Abused maybe but not r*pe. Wow.
I think that if he needs to ask what his audience is, something is wrong ... the game is his and he has to know what his audience is, or at least what audience he wants to attract, at first the game surely attracted vanilla gamers and then surely ntr-fans but if he now wants to remake according to the audience, that's a problem :KEK: (Imo that means he doesn't know what game he wants to produce or the story he wants to tell)

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I think that if he needs to ask what his audience is, something is wrong ... the game is his and he has to know what his audience is, or at least what audience he wants to attract, at first the game surely attracted vanilla gamers and then surely ntr-fans but if he now wants to remake according to the audience, that's a problem :KEK: (Imo that means he doesn't know what game he wants to produce or the story he wants to tell)
Someone in a post above already said it, but I think the problem is that he tried to attract both groups by promising a harem/romance and also starting the game with a NTR scene, but it backfired because neither group like the setup so now he's trying to see which of the two groups is the one more willing to play his game and center his work on that group.

So yes, he doesn't know the target of his game and that is the source of the whole discussion. At some point the devs needs to figure out that you can't please both.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Problem is he wanted to attract both. He promised romance and harem, to get that audience, and then he introduced NTR left and right, to also get that audience.

Of course it didnt work. He probably wants to now focus on only one audience, he apparently doesnt know which audience is bigger

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Problem is he wanted to attract both. He promised romance and harem, to get that audience, and then he introduced NTR left and right, to also get that audience.

Of course it didnt work. He probably wants to now focus on only one audience, he apparently doesnt know which audience is bigger
Well, focusing on a single fanbase when it comes to harem and ntr is what has to be done from the beginning because they are genres that almost always resort to 2 opposing feelings: domination and submission. Many devs over time have wanted to play two sides, it rarely works out, mostly it ends in disaster.

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Well, focusing on a single fanbase when it comes to harem and ntr is what has to be done from the beginning because they are genres that almost always resort to 2 opposing feelings: domination and submission. Many devs over time have wanted to play two sides, it rarely works out, mostly it ends in disaster.
Wait did you just compare domination and submission to harem and ntr if so which is which you just made my day

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
This is already getting fun ... and embarrassing. First, Dev creates a game saying it's a harem romance where it's clearly not there and it's pure NTR where every female character fucks with whomever she falls. Then Dev says that this is how the main character changes his character and world view, to become the alpha and create his own harem. Then Dev slips the word harem from the description of the game ...? WTF>: D Then he gives the vote whether to change the game history ... That would have to change the whole game. because everything is wrong in this story. If Dev want to make a spicy game, just give tags like incest, bdsm, obiedence, slave, pregnancy ... etc ... Why invent some ntr and say it's a romance harem? XDDDDD
This was a great comment until , bdsm, obedience, slave, pregnancy not everyone's a fan of those either this one incest is tolerable because 95% games here have it you'd basically not enjoy site if you didn't compromise but the rest are an acquired taste.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Wait did you just compare domination and submission to harem and ntr if so which is which you just made my day
He is not wrong even if it sounds strange. It is important to note that he is talking about the fanbase (the reader) not about the characters. So he is saying that the kinks of the fanbase are cemented on dominance (harem) and submission (NTR). Think in terms of interpersonal relations analysis and power balance (when the MC and the player are both male).

On the NTR side of things it has being argued by scholars that the increase in popularity of the genre is in part due to being tired of regularly having to be in control and thus find it relaxing to be in a submissive role.

On the harem side it has being argued that almost always it is based on asymmetric power relations be it the haram or a polygyny relation. The justification for this arrangements is that the male is powerful, he is rich or/and virile, he stands above. On the side of the woman it has being historically argued that a woman entering a polygyny relation is doing so to satisfy the increased libido of the man, or she is a virtuous woman being saved from the condition of being unable to take care of herself because of religion, society or economic issues (see polygyny in Islam and Christianity). So it is that the genre is dominated by males that have one or more ways to stand above and females that are some sort of damsel in distress but also virtuous.

If we compare this to the plot of the game we can see why it has caused such reaction among the fanbase.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem Trooper
2.50 star(s) 19 Votes