Sep 3, 2020
I'm confused about something
it says here that is chapter 4 do I have to look for the other previous chapters 1chapters 2 and chapters 3 or are they included

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Yup all chapters are included.

Ahh already missing the game/updates even without knowing where Dev gonna go, sis at end just leaves you guessing with all that was said in first three chap and what played out in 4th.

I know it hasnt been long but....I am missing you already this is honestly tied with my fav game on this site...and none mainstream game. Your mix of folklore mhhm get my imgination running wild Kyois . Hope you get things sorted irl and come back to Reluctant Archon as soon as you are able we are already missing you

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
anybody know when is the next chapter

this is one of the best adult games ever

I am going to be putting the VN on a sort of hold. (I Paused my Patreon, so you guys shouldn’t be charged.) I know, this is not what you wanted to hear.
Why am I doing this?
A new position opened up at my job, and I can’t ignore the chance of trying to get the part. If my girl needs more surgery in the future (We don’t think she will need it but I’d like to have a safety net just in case.) The benefits alone make it worth pursuing. So I’ll be giving my training all my attention for the time being.
I will be working on this VN, whenever I need a break from all the studying/hands-on training. But I feel it won’t be enough time spent on the VN to justify keeping my Patreon unpaused.
Stay safe. Hopefully, the next time I post something with the title Update, it will be a VN update and me giving you the news that I got the position.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
As he said he would continue slow work on it, if and when he needs a break from studying for the new position he's trying for, hopefully he can get the job and get through the training for the position then there is the chance he might have time again, but that will of-course take time.

Lets just wish him the best, and hope he gets the position.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Now I know it's on hold I'm missing it even more... Kyois I hope you get the promotion, and all goes good for you. Please really dont care how long it takes but please don't forget the game and updates, you telling an awesome story here and I want to see where else you take it

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes