Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
Hey, just because you don't agree with an opinion doesn't make it any less important. At least, it's not up to you to decide whether to acknowledge, heed or dismiss it.
Purple would be nice. Or maybe green? yellow? red? oh oh wait, BLUE. yeah, blue. blue is a nice color lets make an MC blue. because THAT is what is important in any content.. the COLOR of the mc.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Purple would be nice. Or maybe green? yellow? red? oh oh wait, BLUE. yeah, blue. blue is a nice color lets make an MC blue. because THAT is what is important in any content.. the COLOR of the mc.
True, the colour of the MC isn't important when it comes to a single specific game, however if you are a POC and games in general almost never have an MC whose skin has a a shade close to yours, it might be rather frustrating if you think about it.
For example from a position of how well you can immerse yourself into and identify with the MC alone.

Aashaan

Jul 28, 2017
PatreonUpdate.JPG

It's sad to know that the position you were looking for is not what you got. But I'm glad that you got promotion nevertheless.

And I'm extremely happy to know that you are back and working on this project. Over the last 2 months, I came to know howmuch I've been liking this game, and howmuch I would miss without the regular updates. Eagerly waiting for the SS release. I assume it's on Nessa ?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
"Sorcerer" is pretty good, but so is "Reluctant Archon" the main difference is that this game is closer to a power fantasy and the Mc is involved in the magic world from the beginning, also the POV, and the world, and so much more, both good games in their own regards.

That aside, I miss this game, and I'm anticipating the next update as much as Cyberpunk, VTM bloodlines 2, and Mount&blade, for real I love this game it has a good protagonist, amazing characters, an engaging story and it looks good too.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
"Sorcerer" is pretty good, but so is "Reluctant Archon" the main difference is that this game is closer to a power fantasy and the Mc is involved in the magic world from the beginning, also the POV, and the world, and so much more, both good games in their own regards.

That aside, I miss this game, and I'm anticipating the next update as much as Cyberpunk, VTM bloodlines 2, and Mount&blade, for real I love this game it has a good protagonist, amazing characters, an engaging story and it looks good too.
Agree on all counts, I've lost count how many times I've replayed this....

Reactions: TundraLupus

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
gpsywolf said:

True, the colour of the MC isn't important when it comes to a single specific game, however if you are a POC and games in general almost never have an MC whose skin has a a shade close to yours, it might be rather frustrating if you think about it.
For example from a position of how well you can immerse yourself into and identify with the MC alone.
Well it is true that most games dont have colored propagonists, maybe BLM should focuse at this problem :D

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
I just want to say that for a normal and good-looking woman, the distance between her forehead hairline and her eyebrows should be roughly equal to the length of her nose.

I didn’t play this game, but when I saw the heroine’s hairstyle, I didn’t want to play it. Seriously, this is a beautiful face, but this hairstyle is too ugly. The forehead hairline is too low, I don’t mean bangs.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I just want to say that for a normal and good-looking woman, the distance between her forehead hairline and her eyebrows should be roughly equal to the length of her nose.

I didn’t play this game, but when I saw the heroine’s hairstyle, I didn’t want to play it. Seriously, this is a beautiful face, but this hairstyle is too ugly. The forehead hairline is too low, I don’t mean bangs.
Who exactly are you talking about?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

"Normal" doesn't exist. As for what is good looking, well that is all opinion.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
"Normal" doesn't exist. As for what is good looking, well that is all opinion.
To be honest, in my life, I have only seen one woman with very low hairline, and other women have what I call "normal" hairline.

If you don’t believe me, look for pictures of all women on the Internet and see if their hairline is almost in line with what I said "normal".

This is the most standard, most women comb their hair like this.
facial-symmerty.jpg

Compare this...Oh my God.

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Vanessa1.png

I don’t mean bangs.
Yes you do.

The image you base your assumptions on about the hairline gives a weird perspective the actual root of the hair starts higher yes her forehead is mostly obscured by her hair but it's all coming down from a hairline that is about ;
roughly equal to the length of her nose.
So..
I didn’t play this game, but when I saw the heroine’s hairstyle, I didn’t want to play it.
I wouldn't necessarily call her a "heroine" either, but eh maybe you should play first, you can even push her aside.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
View attachment 886374

Yes you do.

The image you base your assumptions on about the hairline gives a weird perspective the actual root of the hair starts higher yes her forehead is mostly obscured by her hair but it's all coming down from a hairline that is about ;

So..

I wouldn't necessarily call her a "heroine" either, but eh maybe you should play first, you can even push her aside.
ok, sorry.
But in the pictures shown on the homepage of this game, her hairline looks very low and her face is too big...just like the picture I gave for example.

• Angry
Reactions: LordCharmz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 886374

Yes you do.

So..

Push Nessa aside!!?? Nessa not a heroine!!?? Watch your tongue young sir! :)

The Grifter

May 28, 2017

Uh, aside from the obvious 'beauty in the eye of the beholder' point, may I politely suggest that you take another look at your own statement?
I mean, yes, ok, you're talking about a subjective ideal ratio here, but your point can turn into a slippery-slope-coated-with-lube argument just by applying the principle to a non-, well, caucasian character.
Leave good ole human ethniticies aside for a moment (NOT wading into this discussion, no thanks). Consider instead popular female sci-fi characters from shows like St*rTr*k, St*rW*ars, etc. Are you really telling me Ahsoka Tano isn't attractive? She doesn't even have eyebrows or hair. Or the Asari species from Mass3ffect? Same thing. Marena's tusks, mmm, sexy, and once you go green... ahem.
Dammit, I'd even like to buy a drink for and invite to dinner that nice young half-satyr/fawn lady from this game! Maybe introduce her to my parents... I digress. ;)
Sorry for rambling.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Uh, aside from the obvious 'beauty in the eye of the beholder' point, may I politely suggest that you take another look at your own statement?
I mean, yes, ok, you're talking about a subjective ideal ratio here, but your point can turn into a slippery-slope-coated-with-lube argument just by applying the principle to a non-, well, caucasian character.
Leave good ole human ethniticies aside for a moment (NOT wading into this discussion, no thanks). Consider instead popular female sci-fi characters from shows like St*rTr*k, St*rW*ars, etc. Are you really telling me Ahsoka Tano isn't attractive? She doesn't even have eyebrows or hair. Or the Asari species from Mass3ffect? Same thing. Marena's tusks, mmm, sexy, and once you go green... ahem.
Dammit, I'd even like to buy a drink for and invite to dinner that nice young half-satyr/fawn lady from this game! Maybe introduce her to my parents... I digress. ;)
Sorry for rambling.
I loved how this comment got derailed the more I kept reading it, also put an ":ROFLMAO:" on there as well.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Because this model has been used in many games, I just paid attention to it.
The pictures shown look weird... Blame me?

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes