Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you want to nitpick on vn's portrayal of women I'd go with matching breast. Unless by surgeon's hand most women if not all have two slightly different breast.

Not that it bothers me but I think it would make a better "cause" but I'm a ass man so what do I know.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Push Nessa aside!!?? Nessa not a heroine!!?? Watch your tongue young sir! :)
Haha, in my playthroughs I would never! I was even sticking up for poor Nessa editing that photo to portray how much she fits his perspective of ideal female facial features!

(In game she is a little pushy though.. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:)

ok, sorry.
But in the pictures shown on the homepage of this game, her hairline looks very low and her face is too big...just like the picture I gave for example.
No apology necessary, but have you even read my post? The picture you are referring to messes with your brain because of the perspective. Because most of her hair (the bangs) obscure her forehead. Again;

The actual root of the hair starts higher it's all coming down from a hairline that is about "roughly equal to the length of her nose"
as you put it, follow the hairs down to their root and draw an imaginary line (hairline there) you will see it's because of the hairstyle you feel this way, while in reality the hairline is indeed higher.

Because this model has been used in many games, I just paid attention to it.
The pictures shown look weird... Blame me?
1. I don't think those are the same models, what makes you say so? I guess I stand corrected, thought they might have shared same base but with morphs.
2. those are 3 completely different hairstyles if you include Bredita..

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
well usually its ntr which causes upheaval but this time it was hairline.
Yeeeah....one of the stranger ones for sure......
Definitely goes down as the weirdest reason I’ve seen for someone to not play a game. We’ve all seen the “it’s not my fetish”, but the hairline of one character in one picture? That’s crazy levels of specificity :ROFLMAO:

Aashaan

Jul 28, 2017
I didn’t play this game, but when I saw the heroine’s hairstyle, I didn’t want to play it.
If you didn't play this game, that's fine. But the reason you provided was it enough justification for it. :confused:

Personally, I would play this game any day, even in text-based format - that's without any graphics -- just for the story itself. :love:
Also the player has a choice to select the heroines he would like to associate with.

But be rest-assured, that the story alone is worth it... My 2 cents.:)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Why is this game onhold? I've just started playing this for the first time (very interesting btw).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is this game onhold? I've just started playing this for the first time (very interesting btw).
it's misleading since game is not on hold anymore but game was on hold cause dev tried to get better position at where he works and that's why he put game on hold but he didn't get what he wanted so he will resume making this soon. win for players but it's like pyrrhic victory.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Well kyois wanted made Short story... and was overvoted by patrons...
than he announced to "new work aportunity"
few weeks later he anounced he is back and he is working about short story :) (i stopped to support him)

unfortunately this was realy good game but now looks more like abandoned....

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Well kyois wanted made Short story... and was overvoted by patrons...
than he announced to "new work aportunity"
few weeks later he anounced he is back and he is working about short story :) (i stopped to support him)

unfortunately this was realy good game but now looks more like abandoned....
If he gonna abandon this game why he post about "working for update" on patreon ?

He just try to take better position on work "IRL" and need to work hard for it so he just give a little break and now he is back to work about game..

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
does anyone know anything about the next update or when the dev is going to resume work
well he said early october that he is back and works on the SS now and it will be out at the end of the month.and after a poll mid october he got radiosilent again that is now more than a month ago.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
does anyone know anything about the next update or when the dev is going to resume work
5. October
Am Back!!!

Sadly, I didn’t get the promotion I was aiming for; it went to another employee with more experience. Which is understandable. I did get moved up, however, running my own team now. And I’ll be considered for a Junior/Assistant Negotiator’s position when one becomes available. But enough about my life. It’s time for me to get back to working on the SS and VN.

The SS will be released this month, and I’ll immediately get to work on CH Five.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
5. October
Am Back!!!

Sadly, I didn’t get the promotion I was aiming for; it went to another employee with more experience. Which is understandable. I did get moved up, however, running my own team now. And I’ll be considered for a Junior/Assistant Negotiator’s position when one becomes available. But enough about my life. It’s time for me to get back to working on the SS and VN.

The SS will be released this month, and I’ll immediately get to work on CH Five.
What is the SS did it release?

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
What is the SS did it release?
The short story would be about Vanessa (Think it was voted on by Patreons) and no, since there isn't any news on his Patreon or here.
Hope it doesn't affect him too much, seemed like this was gaining track before the break. Any news on his discord?

Reactions: afrojack12
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes