The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I thought the dev was back???
Quoted from his post on Patreon from Nov. 17th:

" Well. All I can say is sorry. Back in October, I thought I was back. I learned how to run a team, and I felt I was getting into everyday managing pretty well. I felt comfortable enough to start working on this VN/SS again. But my Bosses’ had other ideas, they started taking me along with them to sit in on their meetings, so I could learn from them. I spent October and half of November traveling around and sitting in on meetings. Anyway, I am back for sure this time, the last meeting of the year already took place. So I'll be getting to working on the SS again and trying not to but will mostly likely be rushing it, to get done this month. "

Also, this has already been communicated a few posts back:
https://f95zone.to/threads/reluctant-archon-ch-4-kyois.27830/page-93#post-4573034

So patience, young grasshoppa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Quoted from his post on Patreon from Nov. 17th:
" Well. All I can say is sorry. Back in October, I thought I was back. I learned how to run a team, and I felt I was getting into everyday managing pretty well. I felt comfortable enough to start working on this VN/SS again. But my Bosses’ had other ideas, they started taking me along with them to sit in on their meetings, so I could learn from them. I spent October and half of November traveling around and sitting in on meetings. Anyway, I am back for sure this time, the last meeting of the year already took place. So I'll be getting to working on the SS again and trying not to but will mostly likely be rushing it, to get done this month. "
then why is still this game onhold???

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I’ll be posting what I’ve done in these last two weeks since I really started working on it again. I’m going to be breaking it up into two parts because I didn’t get nearly as much of it told as I wanted to.
Also, I’m looking into releasing update patches. So you don’t have to download the whole VN, just the new update. The Ashalls and Elders will be getting Part one soon, and once I learn how to do the Patch, I’ll be adding more to Part One and releasing it for Myths and Mortals.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I’ll be posting what I’ve done in these last two weeks since I really started working on it again. I’m going to be breaking it up into two parts because I didn’t get nearly as much of it told as I wanted to.
Also, I’m looking into releasing update patches. So you don’t have to download the whole VN, just the new update. The Ashalls and Elders will be getting Part one soon, and once I learn how to do the Patch, I’ll be adding more to Part One and releasing it for Myths and Mortals.
WooHoo!!! Life is bright again :)

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes