D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Reluctant Archon VSS 1.0 with gestures enabled.

Note : This is just the standalone version of Short story VSS 1.0 . This does not contain Base game.

Swipe up : Open Menu
Swipe Down : hide interface
Swipe right : skip
Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
some guys have such good plots that make me scared of him wasting it this game is one of those so much potential until now i love it, i really like when theres a history to tell but some guys make a mistake of making it too slow or too quick

Reactions: Kalrotix and Grelk

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Just to be clear that I figured it out correctly: This update adds nothing to the main game and has only the short story(s)?

Got exited at first and then disappointed :(
I really don't like all that extra/special/holiday crap... or prequels (as good as prequels can be you know how it ends anyway because you know the main story already). Always makes me feel like looking at the Ewoks spin off from Star Wars or worse... the Holiday Special. Looks like a waste of time for me (and for the Devs if I am being honest but it's ulimately their decision) :ROFLMAO:

Guess I go back to hibernation then and wait to make more Priestesses :cry:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This archon is very reluctant .. thus the mirriad of side stuff where he lets go and philaders off course.
What's VSS include?
Updated the cover art? Don't see that Japanese girl or the orc lady anymore.
Just to be clear that I figured it out correctly: This update adds nothing to the main game and has only the short story(s)?

Got exited at first and then disappointed :(
I really don't like all that extra/special/holiday crap... or prequels (as good as prequels can be you know how it ends anyway because you know the main story already). Always makes me feel like looking at the Ewoks spin off from Star Wars or worse... the Holiday Special. Looks like a waste of time for me (and for the Devs if I am being honest but it's ulimately their decision) :ROFLMAO:

Guess I go back to hibernation then and wait to make more Priestesses :cry:
Thanks for Sharing.

Well the VSS was nice ... but i would had prefered it in the Main-VN and not in a Short Story ... The Short Story would have perfectly fitted into the Main-VN, for example when the Archon tells Storys bout what happend ... Short Storys, Holiday Specials and the rest are just crap ...
omg just as i got hooked it ends ahhhhhhh, please continue soon
Short stories are the norm for many devs, like halloween stories still being made for release in december or next year ...
Talk about being late.

Good to see a one off / one shot / origin story / what if .... what ever you wanna call it ... it made it here this year.
Hooray 4 that.

Game oN!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i was excited and thought it was a main story update but it just turns out its a short story.....and it gets even more disappointing cuz it was only half of it

eh i am still excited to see the second part

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
How do you even access the side stories? Load save, goes back to main menu, start new game, starts at square one...

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Or you could just read the changelog and you would know what was added.
Yeah, of course the changelog totally says to download one of the 3 spoilered sets of links and the other 2 are from 2019 and that the latest link is not the most recent... Good on you to point that out, you have been real helpful... Not!
Given your comments & likes count, you have been here long enough to know that newest links are on top with no spoiler and old links (to previous versions) are spoilered...

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Imagine my disappointment after thinking the story got an update only to find out its some other external crap I couldn't care less about, just like the myriad of holiday events that fall outside their respective actual main stories.

Reactions: User1230

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
For people that want all the content like me, keep a copy of it all, I have the SS, CSS, VSS, and the main game all saved seperately, its a good way to keep a handle on everything, Im sure there will come a time when some small incident or screen in a short story will have weight in the main game and people will be going huh, since when did that happen :)

So far in the new SS we find out how the MC and Sammy met, we get an Idea that Nessa will be popping up soon, as we get to see her previous supervisor talking to her on the phone, and we are beginning to learn what the MC did to get where he is at the beginning of the story. To say its not important is nuts.

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
People that are disappointed or complaining Come on guys the dev has a life of his own and got a full time job and he does this as a hobby not full time cut him some slacks the progress maybe slow but at least it's not dead and he will continue at his convenience. I'm also kinda sad that the main story is not updated but at least there is something and something is always better than nothing at all.

And people that are too bored go play cyberpunk it just got released it should keep yall busy for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArCHiS
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes