cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well problem is that only other post than he's back is patron locked so what he is making or not making needs to be updated by some patron to here.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well problem is that only other post than he's back is patron locked so what he is making or not making needs to be updated by some patron to here.
and again read the posts here.

there are no other posts AFTER THE POLL in mid october and that was more than a month ago!!!!!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
He posted this on his discord
Yesterday at 11:31 AM
Hello. Everyone, work has been a handful. But luckily, it’s settled down, and I am back.
yeah he said that early october already and then nothing.
but i must ask me why it is so hard to write a little text to inform about more delays.
i hate this radiosilend shit.a little text to write costs a few minutes,and nobody can tell me that they have not a few minutes time to give a heads up.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yeah he said that early october already and then nothing.
but i must ask me why it is so hard to write a little text to inform about more delays.
i hate this radiosilend shit.a little text to write costs a few minutes,and nobody can tell me that they have not a few minutes time to give a heads up.
That message apparently is from 2 days ago, he says he has had alot to do at work but is now back at working at the game. I would say that quality as an explanation

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
That message apparently is from 2 days ago, he says he has had alot to do at work but is now back at working at the game. I would say that quality as an explanation
yeah after more than a month saying nothing,and leaving his PAYING supporters in the dark he resumed paying after all.
A Little heads up for that what is happening,at least that he owns his supporters for staying silend and for beeing patiently waiting for any sign of activity.

and that he postet ONLY on discord and again just a small group of people that are supporting devs on pantreon using discord i said that before.

Varis

May 4, 2019
Taken from discord
Lazer of LokToday at 8:27 PM
Hi Everyone Well. All I can say is sorry. Back in October, I thought I was back. I learned how to run a team, and I felt I was getting into everyday managing pretty well. I felt comfortable enough to start working on this VN/SS again. But my Bosses’ had other ideas, they started taking me along with them to sit in on their meetings, so I could learn from them. I spent October and half of November traveling around and sitting in on meetings. Anyway, I am back for sure this time, the last meeting of the year already took place. So I'll be getting to working on the SS again and trying not to but will mostly likely be rushing it, to get done this month. - Kyois

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
and again just a small group of people that are supporting devs on pantreon using discord i said that before.
Is this correct? I know discord to be very, very widely used, particularly across gaming communities.
How many, what percentage of his patrons are actually using his discord?
Do you know?
Is this a statement of actual fact, or merely an opinion presented as one?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well the only thing i hope that we will get a update sometime ... Really miss my Ork Buddy and the Chicks :cry: ... not forget my biggest wish to Kill our fucked up Family :devilish: ... :ROFLMAO:
Nothing like a little familial-induced rage for the holidays! Right?

I miss this game, one of the few fantasy based games I enjoy. Can't wait for more time with all the ladies.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes