buyatador

Feb 4, 2019
I must say that I really love this game so far. The MC is a cool guy with an interesting background, all the girls are gorgeous and the story is very interesting.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Well, some people in this thread has said that it's inspired by American Gods by Neil Gaiman (as if that's a bad thing). Personally, I like it.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Mac version 0.2 crashes with old saves from 0.1.9. So far... seems to play from beginning without crashing...

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Your game kept me glued to it from start to finish. Hat down to you sir or ma'am ^_^.
I don't know if you took inspiration from Lucifer or American Gods or both, but i did get the vibe from Lucifer because of the obvious similarities, but in my eyes it gave the game a nice touch(i guess that's the right way of saying it) and with your own spin on it, it will make a great game.
Have a nice day. ^_^

Reactions: RRRS003 and Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
what if people die of sadness before clicking two more screens?..HAHAAA!!!
I did not realize this, LOL Thank you for that, changing it now

THANK YOU for Katsumi...she BETTER be a regular and not a tease!!!
Haha, just gonna have to play it and find out, ;)

It's a story inspired by the TV show Lucifer isn't it?
It’s actually inspired by my first game of D&D(Without the sexual content) I played and the Fable comics(Once again, without the sexual content), but it was mentioned before so I am watching this Lucifer series (American Gods is next). And yeah I see the similarities, will try and steer clear of it being the same.

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
I did not realize this, LOL Thank you for that, changing it now

Haha, just gonna have to play it and find out, ;)

It’s actually inspired by my first game of D&D(Without the sexual content) I played and the Fable comics(Once again, without the sexual content), but it was mentioned before so I am watching this Lucifer series (American Gods is next). And yeah I see the similarities, will try and steer clear of it being the same.
Could you please post the link of your last game? I'd like to see it! :)

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Just go the way you want to go with your story, you above all should enjoy it and be proud of it. Just because it has or it will have some similarities with some TV Shows/games it doesn't make it bad or whatever. You already added your own stamp on it, so it's all good.
Wish you the best. ^_^

Reactions: Zivairs

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
having watched neither of those shows..this is fresh to me..lol..yes..i am modern culturally deprived..poor me ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... between heaven and hell ... just try the winchester brothers - they actually mingle with the creators and what not...Happy Gaming!

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah the ending wasn’t conveyed the way I wanted it to be, worked picked up so this release was rushed as I didn’t want to break my first release promise.

between heaven and hell ... just try the winchester brothers
Not ashamed to admit that I was looking at rifles and then a house for a minute or two before I smartened up and added brothers to the Google search LOL. Wow, Fourteen seasons? I’ll add it to the list but that’s going to take some time to see it all.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
So 0.2.0.1 has released, it’s really not worth the download. Just changes to the ending of the last release, because I didn’t like it(Work is in full force, so it was rushed) added a few new scene and dialogue changes. As I’ve said not worth a new download, but it’s there if you want to see it.(There being on Patreon page, maybe here eventually, I don’t really know.)

Next topic:
Work is going strong right now, so work on this has slowed, I know it sucks but hey I need to make a living too. LOL.

Closing topic:
Here are previews of the last two characters with their own subplot, any new character introduced after these will be either tied into the main plot or tied into one of the girl’s subplots.
First; is Sammy’s sister, will be showing up whenever the next release arrives. Second; is well…you’ll find out when she shows up, hahaa!

Bonus topic:
Just some alternative clothing I was going to use for some of the girls and lighting testing for the others, not much but enjoy.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So 0.2.0.1 has released, it’s really not worth the download. Just changes to the ending of the last release, because I didn’t like it(Work is in full force, so it was rushed) added a few new scene and dialogue changes. As I’ve said not worth a new download, but it’s there if you want to see it.(There being on Patreon page, maybe here eventually, I don’t really know.)

Next topic:
Work is going strong right now, so work on this has slowed, I know it sucks but hey I need to make a living too. LOL.

Closing topic:
Here are previews of the last two characters with their own subplot, any new character introduced after these will be either tied into the main plot or tied into one of the girl’s subplots.
First; is Sammy’s sister, will be showing up whenever the next release arrives. Second; is well…you’ll find out when she shows up, hahaa!
loving the new models, especially the bouncers sister, cannot wait for her to get more involved with the game.

Reactions: Zivairs

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
uooow, this looks very promising all the ladies are great, but the story is just mindblowing, i really liked the story, i love this supernatural vibe, monster girls,gods,criminal underworld and magic, you have all the ingredients of a great story, it made me pay attention at every scene and crave for more, and the cliffhanger at the end of the last version was a master move, amazing!!

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
uooow, this looks very promising all the ladies are great, but the story is just mindblowing, i really liked the story, i love this supernatural vibe, monster girls,gods,criminal underworld and magic, you have all the ingredients of a great story, it made me pay attention at every scene and crave for more, and the cliffhanger at the end of the last version was a master move, amazing!!
ok then... you just made me try it out

t77

Apr 18, 2017

Alpha release:
No naughty times yet, mostly story progression; bug and spelling/grammar errors will probably be in here, will fix those before the complete 0.2.5 release. Hope to have that done by the end of the month but it might be a few days into next month depending on my job.
Reason for releasing this; is to show that I’m alive and working on it even if it has slowed, oh and because I have an APK release to go along with it.
I don’t own an Android device, and real reason for even making an APK was to see if I could(and to learn how), so use it at your own risk…
If you guys want an APK release, let me know and I’ll maintain it; if not then this will probably be updated whenever I feel like it really.
APK:
#!qnA0Daoa!6HadoOM1I4jCmZg33pd6gESEeZcUMkrVNF_Cc3ICKUI

V0.2.5 Alpha - PC

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes