rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is there any news of Chp-5 yet? Main game is already late, even when we see this as an anually (once a year) updating game.
I loved playing his work for free, yes I'm very skepticle about game dev after few unfortunate past experiences.
Kyois has been showing all symptoms of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from 2018, another very popular dev here. CPs should stop defending delays and irregular random patreon post, rather try getting informative inputs from dev himself if possible.

Really want this update to happen, sooner if possible.

View attachment 1366599

View attachment 1366601
Aww man looks like we gonna have to fight the hot sister. Here I was hoping for some 'special bonding' with her bring into the group (harem). I was also hoping to get the big demon on our side. Imagine him being the guard in cat form next to Samson at the club.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Aww man looks like we gonna have to fight the hot sister. Here I was hoping for some 'special bonding' with her bring into the group (harem). I was also hoping to get the big demon on our side. Imagine him being the guard in cat form next to Samson at the club.
There aren't any 'special bonding' plans for her.

Same goes for a harem.

Mar 28, 2018
If you recall the MC's sister put him on her list of suitors when he first displayed abnormal powers during training, so yes she definitely has 'special bonding' plans for the MC but only IF he can best her in combat, and it seems that she has sought him out for exactly that reason.
1634201659662.png

Last edited:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
If you recall the MC's sister put him on her list of suitors when he first displayed abnormal powers during training, so yes she definitely has 'special bonding' plans for the MC but only IF he can best her in combat, and it seems that she has sought him out for exactly that reason.
Only that the MC in the game is generally... disinclined to do what others try to push him to do, instead doing what he himself wishes. Having the (still growing) power and allies he possesses he would tell her more or less diplomatically to pound sand - he's just not into her.

Mar 28, 2018
Hi The Grifter, for sure the MC is still growing in power; however, he knows that he still needs allies and powerful priestesses to help protect him from the void. There is no reason for the MC - based on the game so far - to reject his sister either as an ally, a priestess or indeed a LI, but it is possible that she could be killed during the fight ... Certainly the MC has issues with some his family, but not all and mainly with his betraying father. I am happy to wait and see what the dev wants to reveal in his future updates.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Hi The Grifter, for sure the MC is still growing in power; however, he knows that he still needs allies and powerful priestesses to help protect him from the void. There is no reason for the MC - based on the game so far - to reject his sister either as an ally, a priestess or indeed a LI, but it is possible that she could be killed during the fight ... Certainly the MC has issues with some his family, but not all and mainly with his betraying father. I am happy to wait and see what the dev wants to reveal in his future updates.
'Priestess' doesn't automatically mean 'boning your sister' though.

There are instances of dialogue, after the whole vampire thing gets resolved, that explicitly state that the MC finds Ophelia's list (and more to the point him being on it) weird and creepy. He's shown no interest in her at all, so unless we get an 'Ophelia is actually adopted' line, it's probably not gonna happen.

That being said, how about some Ophelia scenes?

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
'Priestess' doesn't automatically mean 'boning your sister' though.

There are instances of dialogue, after the whole vampire thing gets resolved, that explicitly state that the MC finds Ophelia's list (and more to the point him being on it) weird and creepy. He's shown no interest in her at all, so unless we get an 'Ophelia is actually adopted' line, it's probably not gonna happen.

That being said, how about some Ophelia scenes?
Lok1.png

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
moooorree flames :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
damn troublemaker........

on a more "serious" note, i think i asked this before but since i'm getting old........has Kyois said anything about potential incest? Seems unlikely with the MC's attitude towards Ophelia but you never know....

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
I wouldn't say no to that :KEK:

Not because of the whole incest thing, I'm actually really tired of it, but because I think she's pretty hot.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes