OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Out of curiosity.
Why does the main download feature as a short story for Vanessa? I imagine that should be female mc which isn't among the tags.
And big time curiosity. Why is the main game in a whatever type of menus these are? Drop down comes to mind but I don't think that's what it is

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
Out of curiosity.
Why does the main download feature as a short story for Vanessa? I imagine that should be female mc which isn't among the tags.
And big time curiosity. Why is the main game in a whatever type of menus these are? Drop down comes to mind but I don't think that's what it is
Prolly because that was the latest release, when Ch 5 is released they will switch places I guess, as for the Female tag there is not any choices that are made in the VSS that I can remember.

Arutha

Jun 2, 2017
It is one of the top 3 games like this I played. Sad to see it seems like he stopped working on it?
I know he went on a vacation or something like that but even on his patreon he didn't post anything in almost 4 months now.
Anyone knows what to expect? He has issues, pause, etc?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It is one of the top 3 games like this I played. Sad to see it seems like he stopped working on it?
I know he went on a vacation or something like that but even on his patreon he didn't post anything in almost 4 months now.
Anyone knows what to expect? He has issues, pause, etc?
Last we knew, the author said they would pick up working on this once back from their travels. Nothing has been said to contradict this. Until we hear otherwise, that is all we know at this point.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Read the last 3 or 5 pages and you will have your answer. If you played the beta then wait for next v0.50, if it takes you so much mobile data to download the current stable version.
Kyois is just a lazy ass milker!!!

No, nothing? Hoped that would draw him out........
I'm still positive dev is just too busy with those Jamaican dudes oiling up their bum crevices from during Caribbean vacation.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Even I'm getting antsy, Kyois we miss ya just let us know game not abandoned that all i ask. For those who have used or wanna use the term "milking" dont be stupid and put you ignorance out in public , i end up feeling embarrassed for you

Last edited:
Reactions: noobchan51515

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Even I'm getting antsy, Kyois we miss ya just let us know game not abandoned that all i ask. For those who have used or wanna use the term "milking" dont be stupid and put you ignorance out in public , i end up feeling embarrassed for you
At this point I'll be glad just to here he is ok.....

Kinda hard to be "milking" when his Patreon is paused ;) Not that it will stop the cry babies of course......

And just for reference, the post you "facepalmed" was 100% sarcastic (something not always clear on the internet ;) )

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
At this point I'll be glad just to here he is ok.....

Kinda hard to be "milking" when his Patreon is paused ;) Not that it will stop the cry babies of course......

And just for reference, the post you "facepalmed" was 100% sarcastic (something not always clear on the internet ;) )
They don't read the messages above their post. You expect them to do their research regarding Patreon status?

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
i really wish he would take help from someone and publish the next episode , i am hooked to story , i wouldnt mind more story and less renders.

Reactions: assman1337
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes