cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
5, Alvara, Nessa, Elizabeth, Kasumi and Morena, all in different stages of being LI's ;) As i understood Kyois it will only be those 5 that are "true" LI's.
on those alvara is only li atm, rest will come later.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
on those alvara is only li atm, rest will come later.
which is why i said different stages ;) but yes, there is a lot to come with all the girls, think Kyois said Morena's story will be at the forefront for chapter 5

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Please tell me this is real!!!!!!!

Hi The Grifter, for sure the MC is still growing in power; however, he knows that he still needs allies and powerful priestesses to help protect him from the void. There is no reason for the MC - based on the game so far - to reject his sister either as an ally, a priestess or indeed a LI, but it is possible that she could be killed during the fight ... Certainly the MC has issues with some his family, but not all and mainly with his betraying father. I am happy to wait and see what the dev wants to reveal in his future updates.
I just want to add to this that a lot of the MC's decisions, actions and routes that have been taken are from what we decided as the player, so if the route to have her as a love interest is available then sure enough I am going to take it. Also hoping his aunt is given a chance to be a love interest as well. That also includes breaking the laws of time and space and making the MC's mother along with Hectate part of my harem as well. If that option is given. Plus imagine if the MC asks his sister to kill anyone including their father, she would most likely do it in a heartbeat. A powerful ally to have indeed.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
So I'm just starting out and have no clue what to download first. Do I do the prequel, vanessa short story, main game then Christmas special or what?
All you 'need' is the Main Game - the rest are side stories and pieces that fill in some blanks. You can play it without them.
Hope that helps!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I'm just starting out and have no clue what to download first. Do I do the prequel, vanessa short story, main game then Christmas special or what?
if you want to know more of mc's past then play short stories too and main game until it prompts about xmas and then play it and continue with main game until reached end (you need fix for maingame which was originally linked in op but is gone now but i reposted it some time ago).

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
On page 1. Which one to play first? Can I skip short story and prequel and only play the main game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
On page 1. Which one to play first? Can I skip short story and prequel and only play the main game?
you can skip but again to get more out of game you should play all and main game until it tells to play xmas bonus. no specific order on shorts.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
you can skip but again to get more out of game you should play all and main game until it tells to play xmas bonus. no specific order on shorts.
Vanessa short story have bigger size than main story? 1.3 Vs 1.1 GB. How much content is in the main story?

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes