Mar 28, 2018
Another excellent game bites the dust long before its time. But the demise was fairly predictable from the time Kyois appeared to be down after not getting his promotion, his heart seemed not into developing the game and now abandoning it. Sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Don't really care about the abandoned tag here, the game is still being worked on. So just because a pirate site says it is abandoned does not mean a thing. Anyway the game will update when it does.
So much this. The tag being applied is a formality and not an indication of what's to come. Kids these days. :p

Aug 13, 2020
I hope this game is not abandoned ! I just recently discovered it and now it says that it is "abandoned" ? that's too bad , I hope that is really not the case . :confused:

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
hope this becomes un-abandoned because this story and game was FAR too GOOD to be left unfinished, hopefully whatever happened can be overcame and this can be picked up from where it leaves off in chapter 4

Reactions: operamini

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
I'm telling you nutty folks, dev is just a little bruised from all the hardcore massage on their bum crevices by Jamaican dudes during Caribbean vacation. They can't use their bum for supporting game development sit down at present. Hopefully soon. :D

Reactions: Dread Quickill
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes